tonite @ bg1

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
Nice work by albs almost taking the bg1 keep, shame mids had to turn up with 50000x our number, guess skill is a rare comodity in mid.

:kissit:

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Moo said:
Nice work by albs almost taking the bg1 keep, shame mids had to turn up with 50000x our number, guess skill is a rare comodity in mid.

Nice work mids!! :D

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
ROFLMAO an ALB crying about a zerg,all my perceptions on life have been turned on their head :eek2:

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
Moo said:
shame mids had to turn up with 50000x our number, guess skill is a rare comodity in mid.
Err no, dont think so somehow, Mids had nowhere near the 3fg that you attacked with. Maybe your range goes straight from one enemy (obviously lost or on his way to join the nearest zerg) to zerg (anything else) but some of us play between the 2 extremes.

Why do you think we were unable to stop you getting the outer doors and inner doors down? If we really had 50000x your number then I wonder why the Mids retreated to the Lord room? Must have been the free tea and biscuits Jarl Gunulf was serving. :rolleyes:

We simply put up a damn good defence. Just for future reference, no it is not a good idea to charge up the stairs into a Spiritmasters pbaoe. We also put stealthers on the stairs and had damn good healers.

In short you got wtfpwned by a smaller force using superior tactics. I realise the alb collective probably teaches that this is not possible and you are now very deeply traumatised, but you will feel better given time. :fluffle:

:clap: to Midgard!

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Naugi said:
In short you got wtfpwned by a smaller force using superior tactics. I realise the alb collective probably teaches that this is not possible and you are now very deeply traumatised, but you will feel better given time. :fluffle:
In no way did you have a smaller force you had slightly more than albs did. We were all amazed at how many of you were in the lord room, did some of you log inside there or something because SM's would not have been able to make it through the gates and into the lord tower without dying.

Also WTF was the level of your doors? It was as if they were level 10 never known a BG1 door to require so much work.

Krom

Fledgling Freddie
outer door was level 6 :)
p.s. not, it's not me upgraded it :)

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
its ok
everyone knows when mids cant beat someone they just zerg

if that dont work they crash the server

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
acei said:
We were all amazed at how many of you were in the lord room.
Why where you amazed at how many of us were in the Lord room when you knew how many us there were? Where did you expect us all to be?

Weren't you really just amazed that despite outnumbering us and ramming both doors down, we kicked the crap out of you at the Lord? To be honest we were amazed too. You should have seen the Mid chat group. ;)

acei said:
SM's would not have been able to make it through the gates and into the lord tower without dying.
See that doesnt makes any sense at all. You and Moo insist we outnumbered you, by 5000x Moo says, and yet you say things like that.

Everyone knows how easy it is to defend a keep if you have a larger force inside. So how can the above be true and are you really suggesting we let you ram down both sets of doors and retreated to the Lord room with more people than you had? :rolleyes:

There was no larger force. I was in the Lord room and I can assure you we only had about 15 people there. Nothing like the 3fg you were attacking with. But you cant take a Lord room with 15 people inside if you are stupid enough to run into the pbaoe of an SM waiting for you at the top (especially an SM with healer, tank and stealther support).

The number of alb bodies piled up on the stairs was really impressive. :worthy:

Moo said:
It was one of the best Midgard keep defences I have seen and its kinda sad that you have to invent a zerg to explain getting your ass kicked imo.
:twak:

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Everyone knows how easy it is to defend a keep if you have a larger force inside. So how can the above be true and are you really suggesting we let you ram down both sets of doors and retreated to the Lord room with more people than you had?
Erm, yes lol... SM's would die instantly if they aren't in a boxed area and we had alot of scouts, so the only way to defeat us was to wait for us to run upto lord room so you could have a PBAOE-spree.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Moo said:

LoL :eek7: ? u dont have a clue :twak:

Eeli

Fledgling Freddie
its ok

:worthy: i bow down to your superior retardness

ROFFLEROFFLEROFFLE

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
acei said:
Erm, yes lol... SM's would die instantly if they aren't in a boxed area and we had alot of scouts, so the only way to defeat us was to wait for us to run upto lord room so you could have a PBAOE-spree.
This is just getting silly. Now our force, larger than yours, consisted entirely of SMs so thats why we had to retreat into the Lord room. :rolleyes:

To be honest if we had that many SMs you wouldnt have survived the pbaoe coming through the outer and inner doors (scouts cant shoot through those as far as I know). Not to mention the insane number of Spirit pets that would have been running around. Would have loved to see that.

One minute we have a larger force than you, then next you are amazed how many we are, one minute we cant get any SMs into the Lord tower, the next we have so many SMs we have no way to defeat you but pbaoe. I think this conversation just went into La La land.

<--- not an SM btw, lol :D

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
what happened:

albs outnumbered mids in the begining, we had LOADs of scouts and like 1 cleric or something (0 later..) so ofc we pwned the outside guards easy and the archers and the door went down fast with 2x rams, then inside again we get attacked in the back by mids coming inc but generally theres not many.

Then lord room, how wrong we were? 20 or so mids there to 30 albs, yes we outnumbered then but when 1/2 are bds and other half are ae stunning healers theres not much the scout/caster grps we had can do is there.

This is not what im talking about, its what happened after. Ok so we killed about 1/2 the mids in the lord room but we died fine so much fotmalf pbae nothing we can do, so we come back and suddenly some mid musta QQed hard on /as or something cuz about 50 mids appear from nowhere.

so well done you won because of numbers - what do you want a medal? all it does is prove how u cant do anything without the zerg to back u up.

sad how being overpowered aint enuff for u.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Moo said:
what happened:

albs outnumbered mids in the begining, we had LOADs of scouts and like 1 cleric or something (0 later..) so ofc we pwned the outside guards easy and the archers and the door went down fast with 2x rams, then inside again we get attacked in the back by mids coming inc but generally theres not many.

Then lord room, how wrong we were? 20 or so mids there to 30 albs, yes we outnumbered then but when 1/2 are bds and other half are ae stunning healers theres not much the scout/caster grps we had can do is there.

This is not what im talking about, its what happened after. Ok so we killed about 1/2 the mids in the lord room but we died fine so much fotmalf pbae nothing we can do, so we come back and suddenly some mid musta QQed hard on /as or something cuz about 50 mids appear from nowhere.

so well done you won because of numbers - what do you want a medal? all it does is prove how u cant do anything without the zerg to back u up.

You state yourself that mids fucked your ass when they were outnumbered, so why are you crying? I would have seen some sense in the post if you had beaten mids, then they brought people, and killed you, but when they beat you while outnumbered, how can they "only beat you with a zerg"?

Also, the fact that you started the thread, then ask mids if they want a medal for kicking your sorry ass back to albion, only shows the level of your stupidity.

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Naugi said:
This is just getting silly. Now our force, larger than yours, consisted entirely of SMs so thats why we had to retreat into the Lord room. :rolleyes:

To be honest if we had that many SMs you wouldnt have survived the pbaoe coming through the outer and inner doors (scouts cant shoot through those as far as I know). Not to mention the insane number of Spirit pets that would have been running around. Would have loved to see that.

One minute we have a larger force than you, then next you are amazed how many we are, one minute we cant get any SMs into the Lord tower, the next we have so many SMs we have no way to defeat you but pbaoe. I think this conversation just went into La La land.

<--- not an SM btw, lol :D
I said 4SM's. I did not say all SM's. Also your PBAOE through the doors couldn't stop us from ramming the door because we can step far enough away from the ram to totally evade your PBAOE, also AE-DD takes care of the door/PBAOE problem.

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Did i just read an alb saying mids can only do things backed up with a zerg :confused:
And did i also just read an alb complaining about overpowered classes in mid :confused:
Do we even mention Necros,Pallys,infs,Scouts,micers and pet spamming casters :confused:

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
Moo said:
its ok

is that why albs zerg 24/7?

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Balthus said:
Did i just read an alb saying mids can only do things backed up with a zerg :confused:
And did i also just read an alb complaining about overpowered classes in mid :confused:
Do we even mention Necros,Pallys,infs,Scouts,micers and pet spamming casters :confused:

While we are on the subject then, lets not mention savages, BDs, instas (which nobody uses anyway !! (o: ..) etc..

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Yes i will grant you savages were overpowered,hence the nerf,and yes bds are again very powerful in bg3 when they are supp spec an got the healer pets,but they are crap im informed once out in rvr.

Shamyn

Fledgling Freddie
Moo said:

No one has asked for a medal, nor anything else, you pulled that out of your ass.

And what the hell were they supposed to do, have half of them log, or not kill you because they outnumbered you? Tough shit, they zerg you, zerg em back even harder and stop your bitching. :kissit:

Loonatik

One of Freddy's beloved
All players in realm X are totally stupid. Despite the fact that many of them have several level 50 chars and hundreds of playtime hours, they haven't learned crap about their abilities or how to cooperate with other players in their own realm. Considering we're talking about thousands of players, this is really amazing! You would think that SOME of them picked another realm to play in...? What makes it even more amazing is that X is populated by this kind of retards on ALL DAoC servers!!!

I guess we put it under "Coincidence - Major", shall we?

Chronictank

FH is my second home
In no way did you have a smaller force you had slightly more than albs did. We were all amazed at how many of you were in the lord room, did some of you log inside there or something because SM's would not have been able to make it through the gates and into the lord tower without dying.
Last CK keep take there were on 3fg albs logged in lord room, when we won keep and were runing to courtyard logged in and took it back
So if they wish to do it, all's fair imo.

Gryrith

Fledgling Freddie
Naugi said:
Err no, dont think so somehow, Mids had nowhere near the 3fg that you attacked with. Maybe your range goes straight from one enemy (obviously lost or on his way to join the nearest zerg) to zerg (anything else) but some of us play between the 2 extremes.

Why do you think we were unable to stop you getting the outer doors and inner doors down? If we really had 50000x your number then I wonder why the Mids retreated to the Lord room? Must have been the free tea and biscuits Jarl Gunulf was serving. :rolleyes:

We simply put up a damn good defence. Just for future reference, no it is not a good idea to charge up the stairs into a Spiritmasters pbaoe. We also put stealthers on the stairs and had damn good healers.

:clap: to Midgard!

so very true, well flamed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom