Tonights RvR!

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Well... i finished work at 6pm, had a chicken kebab and then logged on at 730pm! Had 1hr 40 mins online and made 19k rlm pts! Thats my record!
I cant believe the RvR tonight... It has been awsome watching mids/hibs and albs fighting in there drones! This is what RvR should be like all the time and with the new Clustering coming soon, we should see alot more of this!
I hope most of you have felt the same way i have about tonight as i believe we will be seeing alot more battles like this in the near future!
Respect to all the people RvRing and keeping this game alive!
Regards Blitz. ;)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Blizard said:
Well... i finished work at 6pm, had a chicken kebab and then logged on at 730pm! Had 1hr 40 mins online and made 19k rlm pts! Thats my record!
I cant believe the RvR tonight... It has been awsome watching mids/hibs and albs fighting in there drones! This is what RvR should be like all the time and with the new Clustering coming soon, we should see alot more of this!
I hope most of you have felt the same way i have about tonight as i believe we will be seeing alot more battles like this in the near future!
Respect to all the people RvRing and keeping this game alive!
Regards Blitz. ;)

Guessing rp/kill was around 150 for u consider u are a scout?

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Actually i think it was 52!
To be honest... i think its quite funny how the mojority of people dislike scouts and the people who play them. Its not an easy character to play even though you might have a different view! If you have played a Scout then you would know what i mean.
Blitz.

Ticking

Fledgling Freddie
Stand in highest point of a tower./keep/bridge and shoot/add on whatever moves?

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Blizard said:
Actually i think it was 52!
To be honest... i think its quite funny how the mojority of people dislike scouts and the people who play them. Its not an easy character to play even though you might have a different view! If you have played a Scout then you would know what i mean.
Blitz.

I have played a scout before.

Edit: For clarification. Not a leecher scout who stands in a tower (or at amg as it was OF when I played scout) adding on everything you see.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Started this morning on 897k, finished on 965k, so all good for me :)

See you again tommorow :)

Martok

Part of the furniture
killing 95 ppl in evitas domb group this evening before qwiping was great but best one was killing GA in 10 secounds flat :fluffle: nice try to get us rebuffing m8s but we got you instead :m00:

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
would be nice if albs left beno once in a while though :(

Dracon

Fledgling Freddie
Must agree with Blitz here RvR is awesome tonight. Btw Blitz was bit funny when we met early tonight, had a laugh when you /onward/point at me when I ran after you slammed me and done the pincushion thing.... then 5 hibs come along stun both us and the rest as they say is history.

/respect

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
Fucking great fun tonight imo :D. after a bit of a crap start, our grp actually started to put up a fight :) and killed some hib + and alb gg .. so im chuffed :D

Lupa

Fledgling Freddie
Martok said:
killing 95 ppl in evitas domb group this evening before qwiping was great but best one was killing GA in 10 secounds flat :fluffle: nice try to get us rebuffing m8s but we got you instead :m00:

gj!!!1 your epeen is elefantös! :>

Martok

Part of the furniture
Lupa said:
gj!!!1 your epeen is elefantös! :>

I aint got no epeen m8 just stating the highlight of my night ^^ as that doesnt happen often for me tbh!

Lupa

Fledgling Freddie
Martok said:
I aint got no epeen m8 just stating the highlight of my night ^^ as that doesnt happen often for me tbh!
sry about the epeen thing, i know what you mean, "suspensionmate" <;

Martok

Part of the furniture
Lupa said:
sry about the epeen thing, i know what you mean, "suspensionmate" <;

hehe np i know what you mena im wired tonight had some great fights tbh!! keep em comming i love fair fights and unfair ones ones we win and ones we loose as i hate winning all the time and makes when you win even better :clap:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Hope you was one of the scouts i killed with amedor ;)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Typical, when Im not playing there always seem to be loads of fun :D

Corran

Part of the furniture
Was pretty good actually even for the past hour that i have been on.. Ran about solo for a bit and had couple of good 1vs1 fights, then joined a small group and roamed a bit fighting zergs that evita group were in middle of trying to survive... well my fighting normally was rezzing graendel actually that seemed to always be waiting on me turning up :D

6k rp from 2-3am. Cant complain too much i spose.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Good fights today, lots of good and interesting fights up to 04:00 AM CET. Respect for Maelstrom, RF and that late night strong Hib group for not adding on our fights.

Cheers to group and enemies as well.

Heard that there is bank holiday tomorrow, Excal 217 players, Broc 216, Pryd 193 now. We are overpopulated ;),

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom