Tonights RvR

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Can only agree!:)

Coldbeard said:
It was awesome, especially the fight that took place at midgard milegate, started out as 2fg hibs vs 2fg mids I think, then albs joined in and even more mids after that, really enjoyed that. Was surprised how good the group I ran in worked with only 1 druid

Yea was a really nice fight!
We arrived there and just saw awholottafighting going on and when awholottaalbs threw themselves into the fray we decided it was time to do the same...

Was abit hard finding groups in Arg though...so always ended up at albside and getting serged hard between Alb Arg Bridge!(but what can one expect when one tries to invade the land of camelot...the knights wount just sit idly by!:)

Was a hilarious fight at Bolg when our group took t1 and hibs getting door down, charging albs showing up making life hard for the hibs and we ran out and killed off the albs.

So hibs decide to treb down the tower to rubble...(meanies!:)...so we are standing there in the rubble with basically just our group keeping the treehuggers at bay...thats when Alaron and the serg shows up from behind!Hibbies with banhees sees their chance and hits us hard in the back led by the banshee attack!:)

Was quite fun actually...alot of swaying back and forth!

/Charmangle

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
rure's minions isnt very high rr, and we don't run with bainshee's tho :p

but well, the clip is kinda funneh, you'll see in a while :p

not fotm setup, but like rr10-11 grp ? :p or close to it

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
I played overexstending caster group on US ofr about a year. It has its advantages but a good mid grp that keeps pushing you eats you alive. Basically. No grapple bots and cones makes it hard :p Sorcs and theurgs in all glory but doesnt help much vs high rr pushing mid grps :worthy:

yea i know, really depend if you get close to em before they can spread and get range advantage and worst is if you supports get rooted (experince it more against hib grps because of baseline root on druids).

my best fights are against tanks grps and alb tank grps can be a pain if they got a reaver :)

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Only prob with Rure's group is Rure !! end of.... ;)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
rure's minions isnt very high rr, and we don't run with bainshee's tho

but well, the clip is kinda funneh, you'll see in a while

The group we have atm has had 1 single run with the people we had yesterday, and that run was yesterday

I don't think i wanna start messuring epeen with a fotm opted groups quite yet :) It'll come soon enough! We've just never had the same people in the group for more than twice in a row, and we haven't really had that many runs at all since we put this core together, so ye, we need practise :) Like learning vent voices needs work!

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
The group we have atm has had 1 single run with the people we had yesterday, and that run was yesterday

I don't think i wanna start messuring epeen with a fotm opted groups quite yet :) It'll come soon enough! We've just never had the same people in the group for more than twice in a row, and we haven't really had that many runs at all since we put this core together, so ye, we need practise :) Like learning vent voices needs work!

Ye its not only a RR advantage but also a team play thing, as many grps doesnt run on the same dedication as others. The grp ive run in has been different on most occations.

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Uberlama said:
Ye was fun but those 2 shammies are really a pain in the ass i have to say. 2xmoc1 zz that interrupt u did was awsome >.< Drop a shamy next time :)

Well Ciron, the other shammy was gonna log his sm next run but the run never ended till u killed us at bridge so.. :p Loved the fight when u pulled back to water, so we just pulled back the other way, gr8 fun :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom