Tonight's RvR: HW.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Thanks for the fun tonight all ^_^

Came across a few really good groups, had alot of fun tonight - Espically against the FG of RR5+s near Beno Docks, and the 10 min long 3 way fight near the house thing ^_^.

See! Going onto IRC and whining there's no groups eventually takes effect.

Hope to see you all out there again ^_^

/Driven.

/Overbuffed - Spammer of disease and group heal :(

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
a fun night? whats so fun with mids zerging, lots of grps running on stick and in general adds adds adds addadsadsdsdadasadd and more adds. Diddn't manage to get one decent fg vs fg , but oh well. Was quite fun rally togheter a few hib grps and wipe midzerg but that was mostly all that was fun this night :/.

falseth

Loyal Freddie
Coldbeard said:
a fun night? whats so fun with mids zerging, lots of grps running on stick and in general adds adds adds addadsadsdsdadasadd and more adds. Diddn't manage to get one decent fg vs fg , but oh well. Was quite fun rally togheter a few hib grps and wipe midzerg but that was mostly all that was fun this night :/.

Sad to say that mids added ALOT today, my grp got a couple of descent fg vs fg fights, we added on 2 occations, once when a sorc turned around and messed us even though we was just standing and clapping to the mids already fighting, and another time when mids almost were dead we jumped in.. was fighting a hib grp when another hib grp came and added so u guys aint perfect either :flame:

Not sure at all if any mid grps ran on stick though :eek7:

But afterall i had alot of fun and hope the rest had it too g'night;)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
LoL, this isn't a whine thread.

Maybe if you went away from the keep and bridge you might find some good fights.

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm

a good few fights tonight

i loved the 10min 3way fight, that was so cool

note to which ever infil the tried to solo me(i've forgotten name) - that fight was amazing...i normaly take out infil in seconds, but you almost took me out, fight was almost 5mins long, it would be a pleasure to duel you again, keep up the good work man!:drink:

Corran

Part of the furniture
The fight at the villa was... interesting. Got to kill penlid though which was good. Hit Dwera (and got moaned at as almost 2 shot him :p ) before noticing who it was and whom was attacking and we slaughtered the mighter radar.

Was interesting.. when we were involved we were totally outnumbered by mids 3fg:1fg dunno how many hibs were there in all the confusion. I was poping in and out the battle to recover from the beatings i took.

Anyways, some the night was good. A couple of clean fights. Was nice battle with zerg when we was 1fg and was load of mids and some hibs at villa. And then there was some complete shit RvR with hibs adding left right and centre as well as mids doing it... no doubt albs done it as well but we tried to avoid it as did some from other realms :D

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
I am so looking forward when all the "nonononon don´t add groups" move away from the most active Rvr zone. :eek:

It is not like someone force you to play at Beno bridge. Why can´t the lot of you "we only do fg vs fg" go somewhere else, I promise you get less adding when you roam around Crim.

Brite

Banned
omg midbernion zergs! nerf them and there overpowered flying acrobats!

raid

Can't get enough of FH
organized hib grps running 2-3fg on stick, rly fun aye... never saw the mid equivalent they were apparently countering :D its a difference with "randoms" (not in an offensive sense) zerging or running a few opted grps on stick. mael was the only grp who didnt zerg us on sight every time ;)

everyone plays like they want ofc, but was kinda annoying since all those hib groups which were stuck to each other would have been a really nice and even fight vs our grp...

Brite

Banned
raid said:
organized hib grps running 2-3fg on stick, rly fun aye... never saw the mid equivalent they were apparently countering :D its a difference with "randoms" (not in an offensive sense) zerging or running a few opted grps on stick. mael was the only grp who didnt zerg us on sight every time ;)

everyone plays like they want ofc, but was kinda annoying since all those hib groups which were stuck to each other would have been a really nice and even fight vs our grp...

lets just see things from one point of view and cry your heart out yeh ? nice stuff, if you keep running the same route over and over again, expect toe same to happen, yes you guessed it over and over again

when i joined the coo coo grouped mega made the effort not to add on several fights and we did get added on when in busy areas yeh its gonna happen get over it buff up, we farmed the alb zerg near beno with 1fg for absolutely ages without any group anyway near opted coming to fight us for absolutely ages.

but anyway lets just cry instead and say evetyone zergs but my realm, my realm is teh perfect

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
raid said:

was grimnurs grp and me, not mael ;p
and tried not to add on you, but saitoh always found it funneh to mess us passing by or away ;|

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
was okish zerging tonight lol well as good as it can be in hw atm but got very boring very fast in the hild tower when we held the lord room and 2-3fg albs held the roof for about an hour lol

was some adding/zerging/more adding/leaving - so about the norm :)

Grund

Fledgling Freddie
raid said:
organized hib grps running 2-3fg on stick, rly fun aye... never saw the mid equivalent they were apparently countering :D its a difference with "randoms" (not in an offensive sense) zerging or running a few opted grps on stick.
mayb u were 2 busy adding on mid/hib fights...

Jimmae

One of Freddy's beloved
TR had a wee GG out last night - had some good fights, had some bad fights, was fun and decent RP's, i can think of worse kinds of RvR :)

Helium

Fledgling Freddie
Was a fun night aye, our grp got some good fg vs fg fights , was fun for the mids ,dunoo about albs and hibs :) Saw some hibs camping the brige room and ALOT of albs near the brige .

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Worse kinds of RvR ? Just check older threads, this is heaven when compared :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
we farmed the alb zerg near beno with 1fg for absolutely ages without any group anyway near opted coming to fight us for absolutely ages.
So you got free rps and find it strange when we didn't fancy fighting 3 semi-decent groups at once? Strong reply you had there anyway, retarded as ever x<

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Grund said:
We actually started out avoiding adding on fights, but after we got added on by several mid/hib groups we got fed up, or I did anyways :eek:

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
was good fun imo :D, compared to the dead frontier's of the very recent past. I think prydwen should be celebrating we actually have the numbers to produce such large scale fights :m00: , and that the zergs accumulating are a sign that there's more and more rvr willing people :D, who will eventually imo evolve into decent groups, improving the overall quality and funness !!! .... :eek2:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
its been fun with the hibs camping the bridges.

had alot of fun running about with llano inf and my mincer

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
MaditioN said:
and tried not to add on you, but saitoh always found it funneh to mess us passing by or away ;|

i always mezzed u when someone from ur group wanted to be cool and mezz or root or do something to one of our members

and tbh ur pal septina is too eager to add on us

Brite

Banned
Straef said:
So you got free rps and find it strange when we didn't fancy fighting 3 semi-decent groups at once? Strong reply you had there anyway, retarded as ever x<

so let me get this straight, you could of gone to the bridge next to beno to fight our fg, but thats somthing to do with fighting 3 semi decent groups? am i really retarded or are you just talking out of your ass?

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Grund said:

Well i got zerged a lot yesterday by the fg's on my theurg, but on my second last run or something, I ran into a fg hib vs mid fight and it felt damn good adding on it :p

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Agree, sure it beat the empty frontiers easy, but my point kinda was it had potential to be much more fun for the fullgroups if they didnt add/zerg... and before you say it will never happen, it works really good on excal, don't see why it couldnt work on pryd. ;) We didnt generally add on fights where albs were involved but added on mid vs hib fights.

MaditioN said:

You+osril = always mael u know;) well my bad anyhow, thought it was more mael'ish grp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom