Tonights good news

A

Arnor

http://www.camelotherald.com/more/1251.shtml

The group window and mini-group window now show the additional following states by changing the affected player's name to the following colors: mesmerized (cyan), diseased (orange), and poisoned (green). This functionality is present in Classic, Isles, and Trials of Atlantis clients.

M

Moody

w00t I've been whinging for something like that for ages!! And it's in 1.67C, that's like before Christmas!!1! (next year)

:D :drink:

V

VodkaFairy

what if someone is diseased and mezzed? :x

C

Cuthervaen

Damn removes all the fun of RvR :/ reading frantic macros in caps from mesmerized elphs in group chat :p

A

Arnor

[Group] Elphie: M

[Group] Elphie: I said fucking M!

[Group] Elphie: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

[Group] Elphie: AH THANK GOD FINALLY!

[Group] Elphie: need a rezz.....

K

Kurik BHM

if yer nekkid.. you get a fruity candybar next to your name

K

kirennia

Egg of Youth can now res upto 8 players in a 1000 radius

Oh...
my...
fucking...
God...

C

Cuthervaen

Just some thought that crossed my mind, you know what would totally own as a new function? In game record and replay, like in Warcraft III :) So you can store "record files" (that only record moves / actions and timing of players within a given range, like clip range) = much more compact than a video file, then you can replay and watch it from diff camera angles (even offline then) and finally really know who broke that &(çà@ mezz and when exactly things went pear shaped in that fight.

Then of course you could trade replay files to stroke your bloated ego, faster downloads and thus virtual penis size contests would consume less bandwidth.

B

Belomar

Wow, cool. :) Now why don't they add an endurance meter to the miniwindow in addition to the power meter?

I

ilienwyn

About time. Time to fix mini not to bug too though ;)

K

kirennia

Originally posted by LordjOX
healer classes etc gonna luv this :)

Not half as much as a stealthed ranger coming across and ressing an entire fallen fg

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Cuthervaen
Just some thought that crossed my mind, you know what would totally own as a new function? In game record and replay, like in Warcraft III :) So you can store "record files" (that only record moves / actions and timing of players within a given range, like clip range) = much more compact than a video file, then you can replay and watch it from diff camera angles (even offline then) and finally really know who broke that &(çà@ mezz and when exactly things went pear shaped in that fight.

Then of course you could trade replay files to stroke your bloated ego, faster downloads and thus virtual penis size contests would consume less bandwidth.

gif!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom