Tonights footy comments via bbc radio 5 606

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
1934: "Re 1919: Ashley Cole apparently injured his back during a coffin fit. I thank you."
RedMistDescending via text on 81111
No, no. Thank you.
1931: "Re 1922: I had a bruised toe once it well hurts."
LFC9TORRESLFC9 on 606
Join the debate on 606
1929: Some Chelsea gossip... they have apparently snapped up 12-year-old Jeremy Boga from Marseille-based junior club ASPTT.
1922: A bruised toe... I'd like to think that if I was paid thousands of pounds a week to play football, I'd play on with a bruised toe. But there we go.
1919: Chelsea left-back Ashley Cole has a painful lower back apparently, hence his absence from the Chelsea squad. And by the way, Liverpool's opponents PSV are without influential midfielder Ibrahim Afellay, who has a bruised toe. And Chelsea's opponents Cluj are unchanged from side that beat Roma in their first ever Champions League game.

rofl!

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
What girls some footballers can be - Craig Fagan has his leg broken in Newcastle Utd v Hull in a horrible tackle and still gets up to react.

Hard man imo. :lol:

YouTube - Danny

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
hard man? I think the message was still travelling to his brain that the leg was no longer in working order. It probably got there on Tuesday of the next week.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Well, Cashly Cole has always been a bit of a pussy so no real surprise there.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I remember Martin Keown being subbed once because his leg felt funny after landing bad next day an xray showed a fracture. Your body must shut out the pain and where its not visably broken you just think its hurt???

Ca$hley Cunthole prolly did not like the tv station the game was going out on so decided to give it a miss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom