Tonight (Sunday 12th) dropping from Tor Anroc

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
As subject, we're getting our guys to Join All then drop from TA queue.

Would be nice if some Order folks did same so we can see the other scenarios in T3 :)

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
I Aint to keen on Tor Anroc.. altho i do play it all thetime as its faster and better exp than others.. may not be as fun as others but me personally trying get to 40. and Tor Anroc beats other Bg's hands down for EXP Turnover over time.

Belsameth

Tainted
I mostly do that, unless I'm desperate for PVP or XP. Otherwise it's no TA for me. Tho I must say that it's gotten better since the changes.

Jaberwocky

Loyal Freddie
We did a small group in T4 without serpents passage last night, the results were interesting.

Each time we zoned in half the order team upon seeing that it wasn't the afore mentioned serpents passage left the scenario ending it early or refused to leave their spawn.

Is this really what the game is going to boil down too, for the love of god I'm hoping for some reasonable world rvr.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I've heard of that type of thing happening in T3 too. A good idea would be to apply a debuff that prevents entering a scenaro again for x minutes, similar to what was done in WoW. The deserter debuff stopped people repeatedly optimising the battleground they enter. Its not perfect as people that CTD will suffer, but overall it will prevent this.

Jaberwocky

Loyal Freddie
It think the issue stems from a fundamental flaw in the renown and exp generation, as it stands the majority of renown and exp comes from kills leading to the popularity of frag fest themed scenarios (Tor Anroc & Serpents Passage). Perhaps we'd see more diversity if we re jigged the numbers to give and increased team wide reward for completing objectives while toning down the rewards for kills.

Old Nicodemus

Loyal Freddie
Easy solution would be to reduce all rp made from scenario player kills to 1-5 points and then up the RP bonus for winning the game. That way it doesn't matter which scenario you play as the end result is that you get more for winning the game than the farming of players.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Why don't you both get your backsides into tier 4, so I can put my big green protective arms around you and make all the bad men go away.

I'm working on it... might make 22 tonight ... :(

Belsameth

Tainted
Why don't you both get your backsides into tier 4, so I can put my big green protective arms around you and make all the bad men go away.

I wouldn't touch Jup with a 2 handed Choppa.
Unless it's to bash, ofcourse.

I'm sure, however, that he's "racing" there as fast as his zimmer frame allows ;)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I wouldn't touch Jup with a 2 handed Choppa.
Unless it's to bash, ofcourse.

I'm sure, however, that he's "racing" there as fast as his zimmer frame allows ;)

:eek: :twak: :D

Fink

One of Freddy's beloved
Ive been doing that since the patch went in and you have to wait about an hour for any of the other tier 3's.

I had to resort to going back on Tor Dwarf Knockback agan today :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm working on it... might make 22 tonight ... :(

I'll hit 22 this week as well Jup.

I still have not actually seen you in tier 2. Where the hell are you hiding? I will make sure we meet in tier 3 :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Wasn't on last night and I'm also nearly out of T3. One more level of free RPs to Order before I move on to giving renown to the next bunch of blockheads.

Whip that zimmer Jup!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Roo get your booty to serpents passage!!!!

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I are teh working on it. Should be in T4 over the weekend. I can go already (the goon is 30 now) but I'll just get my arse handed to me. I mean more than usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom