>> TONIGHT (free PL)

E

Eggy

Tonight, I'll be PLing as in my previous post. Have a list of people that offered helpful chars and company.

So: if you are online later, and wanna see if I need someone, do the following:

/tell Lanky .

If the reply is "Lanky is currently AFK", then I'm already PLing with another customer :) This is not the point to start spamming me.

If there is no afk reply, I'll PM you back and we can level.

Should be on most of the night.

Lots of love, me xx

A

adari

i see you just needed an excuse to get out of the pl group 2 days ago

n1 xD

E

Eggy

Originally posted by adari
i see you just needed an excuse to get out of the pl group 2 days ago

n1 xD

No, your PL grp was shite and disorganised.

S

stinkie

will give u a shout incase u need my 42 bot. tried PLing him myself earlier but other pc just kept disconnecting every 5 mins and was gettting way tooo anoyed.

E

Eggy

Originally posted by stinkie
will give u a shout incase u need my 42 bot. tried PLing him myself earlier but other pc just kept disconnecting every 5 mins and was gettting way tooo anoyed.

ok will do, but im only gonna PL with people that are *active* ie can have decent conversations with :) i can use a bb any time.

Hang on, you're advertising your own PL for 1 plat an hour (lol) on the other thread...

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by Eggy
Hang on, you're advertising your own PL for 1 plat an hour (lol) on the other thread...

Doesn't stop him wanting someone else to do it for free so he can go afk... lol lazy cunt :D

O

old.Filip

Bahhhhhhhhh

dont you know every time a cleric makes an infiltrator god microwaves a kitten ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom