-Tonight- Dragonraid 8.30CET

A

Aussie-

- Gather 8.30pm CET (7.30 GMT) Cornwall Station
- Make sure your group is READY at 8.30 pm

Every Groupleader pm me :
groupleadername - groupmembername x7

For ppl that make combined groups with guilded/nonguilded players. Make sure you trust your groupleader, He will get the drop after lotto. (if he wins) You'll have to do another lotto that will decide who gets it. So if you have a guild, try to bring 8 players so you don't have that problem :D

M

Moodyard^_^

"Great, sounds like fun!

not."

Fine u dont like the ide, but he post this things to make something for the realm (and something for his self too, look like he want that bow) and i think it will be great fun, and i wish aussie good luck and i will be there with 1 fg i hope, or else i have to join some mix group :)

And for the pessimist above me feel free to stfu kthx.
No wonder there is bad attitude in albion when ppl like u got access to game/and theese forums.
Instead of flaming try something nice for change.
I think it's great someone take initiatives for stuff like this.

And if u dont like this kind of events just dont read the posts, and if u read the posts DONT FRIGGIN FLAME the poster.

Guess im gonna be flamed now, but feel free to flame me if u think that it will make the world better

Edit : hehe the msg above Aussies :)

Z

zlair

erm ???

u post the time here ???

dont u kinda think 'some1' will use that piece of info ???

O

old.Wildfire

we've been through this...

Level before you attend, or half-level, because the likelihood of dying at least to the dragon while we're killing it is _very_ high.

Plus if it's reported that hibs or mids are taking the opportunity to try something, all will be requested (and unless they're extremely selfish expected) to suicide on the nearest high-con mob.

Bind at cotswolds, after releasing head directly NE. This is the quickest route to sauvage, with or without a minstrel.

N

nanorch

Originally posted by Aussie-
no 1 asked you to come

eh....what made you think I was?

:p

edit: the sarcasm in my first post was a result of reading 'trust your group leader'. I think that says enough.

C

ChillyDawg

well because you crazy fools are announcing this on BW half the realm has to go defend in sauvage while your getting aoe nuked.
Oh and aussie, im sure your contingency plan will work if there is an ttempted relic raid, i mean, its so good!

Dawg

N

nanorch

Originally posted by Moodyard^_^

No wonder there is bad attitude in albion when ppl like u got access to game/and theese forums.

I think it's great someone take initiatives for stuff like this.

"Make sure you trust your group leader", and, "Aussie gets the dragonbow no matter what and despite the objections of others."

Notwithstanding the fact that he cannot get it alone, as noone can, there are other people who are AT LEAST AS MUCH entitled to the bow should it drop as he is.

On top of that, if you attend and assist, YOU MAY GET F*CKED OVER by your groupleader?

I state once again : "It sounds like great fun, NOT".

Now, at this point, shall we reassess those who might be responsible for, as you describe it, BAD ATTITUDE in Albion?

Furthermore, I'm concerned at your expression of satisfaction with the organisation of such an event whose precedent is based on clearly WARPED and, frankly, F*CKED UP parameters.

but hey.....ppl like YOU have access too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom