Tonight "Action" at Fensalir.

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Tonight AlbionGuard initiated Operation Fluffy Kitten and we gathered 80 good Albions and went and took fensalir Faste to enjoy an evening with the mids.

But thats not the way it went, Got guard spam 80 middies, which meant 160 in area, Zone crash...Kind off Half the Albion Defenders went LD, and couldnt log back in fensalir, No mids disaapeared and instead reinforcements arrived and they were 160 mids, and then again crash and when we logged back in there was 26 middies and a few albs left in Fensalir.

This could have been a great fight where their would be plenty of rps for everyone defender and attackeers but Bad hardware screwed that up, so all those at the zone i want you all to report a bug to rightnow that the zone is bugged since it boots people off constantly then maybe something would happen.

But enough of that, Thx to all the albs that came was great fun and i had some laughs, a shame it ended as it did.

And thx to Mids for always coming and playing and im impressed you gathered 151 mids to come have fun.

Cya all later we will be back we have found the right fabric for the curtains.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
you know what the hardware is like .. if it was just to provoke a response then why pick fens when everyone thinks you are rr go for blend or nott and you get a response less liekly to crash the server or make you ld

Greatred

Fledgling Freddie
It's happened time and time again - if any number of people are in midgard then the zone crashes - without fail. RR's are impossible, keep takes and defences with any significant number are interrupted before anything can progress... I know it's not true but my paranoia that GOA like crashing zones to help middies fight us kicks in slightly each time (apologies - just how it feels sometimes ;) )

Anyway GOA - get a better server cos this one is simply NOT playable. My subs run out in a month and I'm unlikely to continue paying for them in this situation - not impressed.

(that's my opinion without resorting to rudeness)

I'm sure midgard isn't happy about their zone crashing like this everytime we raid them - all the people dead from XP'ing and forced to release...

And to the middies - /salute for managing to turn out 160 so fast... Dunno how we never manage that :(

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Moriath said:
you know what the hardware is like .. if it was just to provoke a response then why pick fens when everyone thinks you are rr go for blend or nott and you get a response less liekly to crash the server or make you ld

We go for Fensalir because it next to the relics, if mids dont come then we have a CS and can start attacking relics and releasing to Fens, middies know this therefore we are certain of action, at notts its not a priority to get it back since its not a essential part of the relic defence.

Greatred

Fledgling Freddie
Lubbock said:
We go for Fensalir because it next to the relics, if mids dont come then we have a CS and can start attacking relics and releasing to Fens, middies know this therefore we are certain of action, at notts its not a priority to get it back since its not a essential part of the relic defence.
Basically same reason that midgard takes Renaris.

Greatred

Fledgling Freddie
aslird said:
/who uppland reported 230 at one point :)
By the gods! That's an awful lot of big, smelly and angry middies. Kinda glad I left the zone early lol

Greatred

Fledgling Freddie
Vlamir said:
mmm not big and smelly, i d say fast and furious :p
That too, but I have developed another opinion after having multiple trolls sit on me having slapped me about a bit in rvr.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Greatred said:
That too, but I have developed another opinion after having multiple trolls sit on me having slapped me about a bit in rvr.
Heheh, you are funny Greatred. :)

It was nice seeing the mid response time though. Very impressed! Go us! :clap:

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Well I say its boring as hell as when I came to the keep I realized it had the potential of being a great battle but after tho crashes the spark is gone - I, and several mids, got ported back to SF due to the crash after the first doors broke but that no way near as sad as all the albs getting ported away.

The server situation is so far below any kind of decent standard at the moment you just know the server will crash....not if it will.

/salute to all the albs that came for an attempt of a fun night but got it ruined due to GOA's inept customer support and hardware maintenence.

/rude to those that sits on their ass in GOA just grabbing our money, laughing about it while not caring at all for its paying customers.

Blood

Fledgling Freddie
could you albies please come crash the mid/toa zones? they badly need a reboot too!

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
Blood said:
could you albies please come crash the mid/toa zones? they badly need a reboot too!

Its just interesting that 77 Albs (saturday 11 cet) can crash Uppland, but 130+ Mids didnt crash Forrest Sauvage last time.
Two other crashes on suday, and do not forget last rr some time ago.

Defense of Relics, Keeps by crashing the Zone seems to become common on Mid side. Well why not, if u get doors repped each time.

Vlamir

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, i think it s another bug, the hibs actually have your str relics, not mids.
I ll try to raid them if i was an alb... ;)

Vlamir zerker

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
I am pretty sure every single mid would love our parts of the server park to be fixed. That would at least make ToA playable again.

Who is up for getting every single mid to port to the same zone in ToA and cause a zone crash. Then we can work our way through the zones. :)

koxine

Fledgling Freddie
So anoying how servers crash every time a big force is gathered.. so hard to believe that New Frontiers will be a succes when servers can't even handle the pressure as it is today.. GoA want's larger battles in RvR.. we just want a server that won't spoil the fun everytime something big is going on.. Pathetic.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom