todays news..

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
there will be nothing in it about the population on Dyvet, and how GOA are resolving the issue.

there will be howerver a background story on crossbreeding trolls and elves. and probably some back slapping and general clapping on how well GOA implemented the last patch.

Cant really call it news more like spoon fed vomit.

:m00:

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
I got this 8 day free trial from GOA though, gonna try it out

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
See you next Friday ! In the meantime, we hope you have a thrilling game experience. Have fun with the new features and content of your favourite game !

We hope you have a thrilling game experience by neglecting the fact that the UK cluster is totally unplayable and dead? Where the fuck is the logic in this?

If there is any patience left in community, it must be long gone by now.

No words for weeks/months about the severe population issues on Dyvet, yet a continuous stream of random roleplay bullshit or some other useless info. Why Mythic gives GoA the rights to run Warhammer servers on EU is a big fucking mystery of philosophical dimensions to me. This company has confirmed, and still are confirming that they are useless communicating and providing service for their costumers.

By all means, I did expect this kind of shit, but I can't avoid getting upset.

Gamah

Banned
In an age where information is power, GOA are the achilles heal.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
goa say's:

Dark Age of Camelot wants You

....if that was true.... then WHY DONT PUT A BIT #&%^#%G EFFORT IN IT!

Community manager? WHAT COMMUNITY? the servers are EMPTY !!

requiel, i honestly think you did a nice job the last year, but please tell us the thruth, is there realllyyyy someone working on this 'problem', i mean not getting money is a problem from a company right?

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe they need the servers for WAR and are hoping noone at all will play on them by the time it releases so they can just purge them, install WAR and noone will notice?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Not going to happen. As long as there's players, they can't do it :) They've got new servers set up already (or are working on it)

Keitan

Banned
wow u really annoy me u lot... ages ago there was just SI classic etc etc..... now its tons of expansions = more to do.... its not fucking goas thought that u all left

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom