Today

Laddey

FH is my second home
2 weeks today without a spliff.

I've done it. And i feel great.

After a good 7-8 years of chonging i've kicked the habbit!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
nobody likes a quitter!

PS Gratz! Good move :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Wise choice fella, I have seen what it does to people long term and it isn't nice. You deserve better so do better.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
ed_rosenthal_super_bud_sensi_seeds_1.JPG

how_to_roll_a_blunt.jpg

skunk1fem.jpg

bong_and__bongs_a236456

legalize-marijuana-california-environment1.jpg

Congratz Laddey. Don't come to Holland please!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I just did some shopping and should have more than enough for the next week - Roskilde Festival :D

I'll probably get blazed already tonight

Laddey

FH is my second home
After seeing my step dad having a stroke at a young age, it changed my life lads.

I've never been in such good shape!

I'm weighing in at 12st 6lb. I started at 11st 3lb.

I started benching 30s, i can bench sets of 80s.

I started my first tab on 2 miles, i was fucked. I'm going for an 8miler tomorrow.

I can run 1.5 mile in 8min 37seconds. That was 2 weeks ago, i could do it under that i reckon now. Shave a few seconds off ;)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
After seeing my step dad having a stroke at a young age, it changed my life lads.

I've never been in such good shape!

I'm weighing in at 12st 6lb. I started at 11st 3lb.

I started benching 30s, i can bench sets of 80s.

I started my first tab on 2 miles, i was fucked. I'm going for an 8miler tomorrow.

I can run 1.5 mile in 8min 37seconds. That was 2 weeks ago, i could do it under that i reckon now. Shave a few seconds off ;)

The real rewards will come later bud, I am glad to see you are doing well. :)

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Tbh anyone who has a drugs habbit and kicks it deserves a pat on the back and more. Well done, like many have said the real rewards come later in life when ur not on ur death bed at a stupidly young age.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Well done, but WTF are you using gear for already with weights?

Laddey

FH is my second home
Your reference to tabs here and on FB
Was going to give it a go, infact...I actually got the tablets ready to go. Spoke to Mr Britain 08 in the gym, he said basically no. Sold them to a pal doubled my money. Nice one!

I can say with confidence it's all naturelle.

Just need to kick the fags in now. Starting from monday i'm smoking 5 fags a day, the week after 4, 3, 2, 1 etc etc. Hopefully lulz

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
next you'll be wearing a man bag (to put your ipad in it) :p

seriously, fair play m8. Despite what Toto reckons, the fags will fuck you up in later life if u continue smoking into your 50s

Laddey

FH is my second home
next you'll be wearing a man bag (to put your ipad in it) :p

seriously, fair play m8. Despite what Toto reckons, the fags will fuck you up in later life if u continue smoking into your 50s
lol. I can feel it been one of the hardest things i've done in my life so far.

After meals, in the morning, during boredom.

Man, it go be 'ard.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Substitute the fags for your cock. Have a wank whenever you need a smoke. No matter where you are, just whip it out and whack one off.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Hats off, man!
Like some people already said, the reward might not be so obvious at the moment, but it surely pays off later. At your age, such a decision and the required determination is invaluable. You´re on your way, dude!

*thumbs up*

edit: oh.. and if I may give you an advice...
get some chewing gum. The hotter, the better. "Airwaves" worked for me. They´re not a substitute for the nicotine, but your gustative nervs need the stimulation. And get some baldrian. Being a jerk because of cold turkey is teh sux. :D

Laddey

FH is my second home
Substitute the fags for your cock. Have a wank whenever you need a smoke. No matter where you are, just whip it out and whack one off.
Haha, half way up a ladder cleaning somebody's windows. I'd be in jail in no time ;)
But at college, hmm that could work quite well.
Hats off, man!
Like some people already said, the reward might not be so obvious at the moment, but it surely pays off later. At your age, such a decision and the required determination is invaluable. You´re on your way, dude!

*thumbs up*

edit: oh.. and if I may give you an advice...
get some chewing gum. The hotter, the better. "Airwaves" worked for me. They´re not a substitute for the nicotine, but your gustative nervs need the stimulation. And get some baldrian. Being a jerk because of cold turkey is teh sux. :D
Fishermans Friends!!

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Get the NRT gum on the NHS - it's kept me going for 3 weeks. I do act like I'm speed when I'm at the pub chewing it though :(.

It's fairly cheap on the NHS and they can offer support lines and stuff.

Not that I'm pro anyone giving up unless they want to- I've had to so I can get my op so I'll have to suck it up :/.

{edit} Oh and good luck!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Nice one man. I find the only reason i ever start smoking weed again is out of ennui, so keep yourself busy and you'll be reet

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom