SWTOR Today i will be mostly ...

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Trying to forget how hard i raged last night that i couldn't kill these 2 bosses towards the end of the Questline in Voss

- General Thelona Redrish : Like when i was my gimpy 17 shield 11 proto rest pyro spec i smashed everything , only boss to give me pause was one on belsalis but thats because i had no heal companion so. Basically i kill her 3 friends with death from above and proceed to pound her to 50-60% in seconds only for her health to bounce between 35-60% for as long as i fight her, i have tried going full Pyro and using a Dps pet but it makes no difference it just makes my damage that little bit more spiky until i die. Even using my interrupt on its 8 second timer rotated with my stun dart i can't stop her healing.

-Avatar of the Sel-Makor : Absolute polar Opposite, he dots you then nukes the ballsack off you in seconds, even kiting around the pillars and using interrupt stun to stop either the dot he does or nukes(which crit if you are dotted so you need to interrupt one or the other) i just cant seem to kill this guy

Kinda has me stumped and a little frustrated as this is from a 46 Very well geared Powertechs PoV and both monsters are 47 elites which should be no problem.

HELP ME !!!! Im afraid to log on

tumblr_l2ypkrWAbL1qc073co1_400.gif

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
BEst way to beat bosses is to concentrate on what you're doing, grabbing all aid at start(such as damage shields etc) so you don't have to panic at end and if the battle drags, you can have double.

All heals over time, like kolto droids, should be put on before battle etc.

Adds must go the instant they come and you should never have to kite something, if you're fored to kite, you probably shouldn't be there :p

Key element, don't panic, press your buttons and do what you can, or return later.

Or just ask for some help in /1 :D

Just basic rules of combat i found.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Not in a Guild and as for not panicing i don't and my damage rotation and interrupt timing is fine it's just these 2 mobs, oh well will try them again later this evening

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Hehe Redrish is annoying as hell. I did this tonight. I had to ask for help. Everytime I got her to 50% health she just kept healing my feeble DPS because I'm heal spec and couldn't interupt or out DPS her. Don't have any short timer interupts for that med scan she does.

Bad design tbh. It should be a challenge but not impossible and should adapt to the spec of the player involved.

Got 1 DPS from in guild and killed her in seconds.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bad design tbh. It should be a challenge but not impossible and should adapt to the spec of the player involved.

I disagree with that sentiment, people should learn that asking for help isn't a taboo. Like you said "had to ask for help".

It's an MMO, get 4 peeps and bash the b*tches brains in.

Unless you're one of those people who post in /1 "OMG i jsut beat X solo!", in which case stop. Now. Seriously. Stop.

Oh and you're all noobs for not beating stuff :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I am logging on now will try and find somsone in /1 to help me on both i guess or somsone else in the same situation

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I only object in class quest stuff. The rest I couldn't really give a flying monkeys about.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
He went to ilum did the quest line that lead into the Talz dungeon and futher in with other mobs i ran into 2 healers with adds, managed to kill the adds, but their heals where on shorter cooldowns than my interrupt, onloaded all cooldowns on 1 got it to 10% interrupted a heal, and other fully healed the mob, if i kicked them apart they just ran back togehter again, ended with me running futher in pulling all mobs found a safe spot and died and rezzed. Got boss out with 4 adds killed them in about 30 sec. and the Talz in same dungeon where using me as a ping pong ball, without Malavai healing and killing them i would have died.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom