tobby! noooooooo! dont you bloody dare! :D

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
logged on to pay rent on house and i find that toblerone is thinking about quitting game!!!!!!!!! noooooooo! nononononnono!! no never! u cant! tobby!

u are the reason u make this game fun! u are a rare kinda thing.. fantastic person and great player! DONT DO IT TOBBY!

i know guild splits been hard recently.. but it will be resolved, as long as you are here :) i dont wanna come back to hib if you aint there to shout ilayaaaaaaaaa!

you are loved by hib and hib loves you tobby :)

i aint gonna let u leave.. u know that ok? and neither will the peeps who are hopefully.. gonna say the same below.

/cue hibs.. show the lurve :)

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Wtf, you didn't tell me about that when we talked on irc :(

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
dont be silly tobler, maybe take a short break but you can't permanently quit.. a hibernia without toblerone would not be possible :(

Laryssa

Regular Freddie
tobler, nooooooooooooo

(you can stay in my house - big bed etc)

nol

Fledgling Freddie
don't be silly tob, take a break it makes it all fresh again ;)

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
Toblerone don't u leave :(

I need u to cheer me up from a lil DAoC depression :/

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
angrysquirrel said:
stop discussing people's rl decisions in such a public and crude manner

Angry has a point (cant believe i said that...), not really fair to make a thread like this about someone else.

Perhaps they are a private person and dont want everyone knowing their business? Perhaps they have to quit but dont want too and this just makes it harder? Perhaps they want to quit but are easily lead, something like this may convince them to stay out of some sense of duty? Perhaps they want to take a break and bow out quietly?

Perhaps they were just venting a lil steam online, sometimes people have a rant IN PRIVATE (to a friend) to release a lil pent-up anger and then feel better about everything...perhaps Tobler was confiding in you Ilaya, breaking his/her trust like this isnt very considerate, even if the intention is good.

A lot of if's and but's i know.

On a personal note, I dont know this person too well, but the few encounters i have had with him/her have always been polite....im sure for those who do know you well, you will be missed :(

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
Personally I'd find this cracking up. KNowing there will be ppl who miss you etc...

Alright alright , if she didn't want ppl to know this , unfair to her but yeh well what's done is done

popocatepetl

Fledgling Freddie
Agree, with both a bit.

Saying toble is a nice sexeh little luwi with lovely hugs we will all miss, is something different from saying: wtf stay in the game....

Saying ur a great gal, we'll miss you, puts a certain pressure on you, but knowing ur reasons and being a sensible adult will make u leave with a smile and a tear in the left eye, but do nonetheless what is most valuable for you, I hope.

So Tobble, despite all forces playing on u and thinking about the fact I haven't known you all that well, just want to say you are and will be the sweetest candy on the server :D

Good luck IRL or in DAOC whatever abbreviation you prefer, cheers :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom