Toasted Penguins

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Gotrag said:
...go back from where ever you came from...

If there is any spelling mistakes read my signature that will clear things up for you
1.) Make me! :p
2.) I couldnt give to Sh*ts about wether you spelling is good or not, as long as i can read most of the post

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Xyslo said:
1.) Make me! :p
2.) I couldnt give to Sh*ts about wether you spelling is good or not, as long as i can read most of the post

First of all that was very childish
Second of all thats exactly how i fell

*sings along to lion king soundtrack*

I'm Very cool! Xyslo just jealous of my coolness. Ever since he was born with his 6th toe, which happen to have super powers making it more special that Xyslo.

They called it Super Toe. It went round saving everyone while attached Xylso worthless body, even super toe got laid before xyslo, all the girls loved super toe because it was so cute and adorable, yestedayr it even saved a kitten from a burning kebab shop, that was on a whale while in the north atlantic..... yeah i cba to carry on with super toe, me go smoke now, buh bye

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
I have my lip pierced twice, hoop on the left and stud in the middle. Both my ears have plugs stretching me to 12mm. I've had my nose, tongue, eyebrow and ears pierced loads of times. Going for a horizontal bridge piercing next hopefully.

Funkybunny

Banned
ok ... i just did something i will never do again.... wanted to post my meanings that piercings are gay, so i typed "gay" in imagesearch on google and i didnt notice that safesearch was OFF... will NEVER EVER do that again.. i just pwned myself :(

excuse me.. i have to go into a corner and cry now.....

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Funkybunny said:
ok ... i just did something i will never do again.... wanted to post my meanings that piercings are gay, so i typed "gay" in imagesearch on google and i didnt notice that safesearch was OFF... will NEVER EVER do that again.. i just pwned myself :(

excuse me.. i have to go into a corner and cry now.....

pffft such Post farming

*sings Abba Dancing queen*

Best friends with overdriven so i know all about it :p

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
haha!

also, SuperToe the movie, coming to a theartre near you...
You better give me my cut, i've copyrighted it now :p

my eyebrow BLEEDSS!! was bleeding yesterday when got hit by paperball in college.

All the money the movie makes is going towards full-filling my life-long dream of opening up "McEskimo" nationwide. It will be a fast food restaurant that sells toasted, grilled penguin burgers.

Funkybunny

Banned
Xyslo said:
I Knight you 'Sir Points Out The Obvious A Lot' :worthy:
i knight you "sir interfears in private conversations which happens on a public forum just to increase your e-penis"

wow... i could feel my own e-penis grow alot for thinking of that title!..

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
my eyebrow BLEEDSS!! was bleeding yesterday when got hit by paperball in college.

All the money the movie makes is going towards full-filling my life-long dream of opening up "McEskimo" nationwide. It will be a fast food restaurant that sells toasted, grilled penguin burgers.
That sounds like sick food.... do the burgers come with fries?

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Funkybunny said:
i knight you "sir interfears in private conversations which happens on a public forum just to increase your e-penis"

wow... i could feel my own e-penis grow alot for thinking of that title!..
why thank you no one has ever been that nice to me before

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom