ToA

TayThorian

Fledgling Freddie
Can anyone in the UK recommend a shop or online site that still has ToA for sale. Can't find any shops round here that have it, and most of the On line sites are Out of Stock.

Cheers

fenrisan

One of Freddy's beloved
Have a look at the sticky above Tay for the best advice on getting hold of a copy, I have heard over the last few days that amazon do have some in stock but it may just be hearsay.

In any case good luck

Painbringer

Fledgling Freddie
there is a shop near where i live called Game On, have seen SI and ToA for sale in there, was only one copy of each tho, don't know if there is a website. shop is in Ely, Cambs ;)

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Try HMV i bought my copy there not so long ago. I bought the triple pack but i did see a few copies of Tao there. You can also order on line from them

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
this site www.play.com

Best for games dvd's etc i have found and free delivery to the Uk, takes about 3-4 days ;)

they have single toa expansion for £12.99 and DAoC Gold (all 3 games) for £17.99

Markk

Fledgling Freddie
swallow games or cult stores ltd google teh names

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
i have a original american version of the game, that i never use.... not to sure if u can connect to EU toa with it cos i aint tried.

but if anybody would like a AMERICAN TOA .... i would sell it for INGAME gold on alb/excal :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom