Toa = worst idea ever :(

Domain

Fledgling Freddie
After reading the post from stubb , others ones and the ones we cannot read, because they were in Barrysworld forum,You can see clearly because of TOA many great people and players are leaving the game, which it will make this game, total bored.

Really still i cannot undertand who had the idea of do one expansion or from where they took the idea.Because i am sure they did this to get more clients etc... But imo the thing toa is doing, is remove many players :( Toa will be the judge and end of one of best games ever .

!Plz mythic, cancel the release in 25th! :(

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Tahn said:
less ppl = less zerg :cheers:

most people who i have heard are leaving ain't zergers :) they are high rr fg v fg lovers

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
most people who i have heard are leaving ain't zergers :) they are high rr fg v fg lovers

TOA encourages zerging. Many artifacts, abilities and even the pve encounters are designed to encourage bigger-than-fg "groups".

Tahn said:
less ppl = less zerg :cheers:

A more likely logic would be

fg people quitting => less fg fights
less fg fights => more fgs join zerg
more fgs join zerg = more zerg

thus

fg people quitting => more zerg.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
on us the release of toa gave mythic many new subscribers and many old ones came back.

Nait

Fledgling Freddie
Ye i know loads of people who are witing to renew their acc until ToA have arrived........lets just hope that they dont leave right away :twak:

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Ever considered that those who's leaving, is actually bored of the game already and merely using ToA as an excuse to quit?

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Lazy cocks leave because of toa cus they fear something they dont know what it is.

Rest use it as an excuse.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Who cares if a few power gamers are leaving.

Rate

One of Freddy's beloved
Agree 100% - ToA will ruin the game, and after the fiasco on US, and the flames towards mythic and goa, they should have realized it really...
dorks :(

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
OMG! Changes! It will totally ruin the game! Even though I know nothing about it!

Big Ugly

Fledgling Freddie
and you folks have played ToA for how long to make this assesment?

oh...are you basing yer ideas on VN boards? :m00:

people will come and go... don't mind if some of the people going are 'high rr fg v fg lovers' aka gankgroups

Solstice

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
OMG! Changes! It will totally ruin the game! Even though I know nothing about it!

We know nothing about it? We got loads of feedback from US and we got all notes about ToA, what else do we need?

After 2 years of DAoC, I'm canceling when ToA comes. And no, I'm not bored of DAoC as it is atm, but I can't be arsed to go RvR and give more free rps than I'm giving atm (and that's loads). PvE encounters? more moaning about items and artifacts? More spamming about OmFg!!one I pwn j00 with all the overpowered stuff I'm using, I n33d 0 skillz n0w!!one.

No thanks, already got enough.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
So, basically, you're just basing your opinion on rumour and hearsay?

Runolas

Fledgling Freddie
Domain said:
After reading the post from stubb , others ones and the ones we cannot read, because they were in Barrysworld forum,You can see clearly because of TOA many great people and players are leaving the game, which it will make this game, total bored.

Really still i cannot undertand who had the idea of do one expansion or from where they took the idea.Because i am sure they did this to get more clients etc... But imo the thing toa is doing, is remove many players :( Toa will be the judge and end of one of best games ever .

!Plz mythic, cancel the release in 25th! :(

Hmm...I think ToA and the up coming Frontiers will give Doac a fresh breath. I can see that the hardcore RvR guilds are not looking forward to those expantions. The hardcore RvR guilds stand for arround 5-10% of the server poppulation and Mythic needs to keep the other 90-95% occupied to get this game going in the future, and that is why we are proably getting these expation. I really hope that most hardcore RvR guilds contiunes to play on, cuz imo it gives flawour to the game. So my suggestion is to dig in, do the PvE asap and you will probably have just as much fun as you do now, who knows you might have even more :cheers:

GL to you Domain and I hope we see you and your buddies playing even after ToA :wub:

Alpha Male

One of Freddy's beloved
No one should judge anything untill they have tried it. Too many people are the "Mr Negatives" of this world. "OMG changes......cant...take...it...must....quit....."

Try it and give it time, if you dont like it after you've given it time, then leave.

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Shrye said:
Ever considered that those who's leaving, is actually bored of the game already and merely using ToA as an excuse to quit?

word.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
ToA means PvE. Huge amount of PvE. Like when u freshly leveld your 1st toon back in Spring 2002 at Lyonesse :eek7:

I hate, even more, i puke with the thought of PvEing. If i consider leaving the game after ToA is due to the PvE crap, not because of new things or VN<yawn>whines.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
The only thing you can be sure of in life is change, if you quit because something is changing, all you will ever be is a quitter. Quit for proper reasons, like you're an addict trying to get back into RL, quitting because they've made an expansion that you have never played or seen for that matter, is possibly the stupidest reason I have ever heard.

I look forward to TOA, it'll give us something else to do.

That's it, I am quitting DOOM, because I hate volumetric shadows...

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Toa is going to be great for this game. none will have same armor setups, everyone will get many more abilites that will be hard to master.
if you want much artifacts you probably need to sacrifice some resists

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
cry me a river all toa whiners, and pls quit, i couldnt care less, it will only help the population issue

Sheph

Fledgling Freddie
I so much recognize this from when i played Magic The Gather (card trading game etc). I played A LOT of Type I. I used all powercards. I invented The Atog deck who won 50% in turn 2. But environment changes... peeps need new things... this is just how things are and will always be.

Tha game has to change to attract new players and to face old ones with new stuff to do. Ofc peeps will whine cuz suddenly the game is on top of you for a few weeks and not the contrary...

Tiki

Fledgling Freddie
bring toa on imo :clap: Finally there will be something that seperates "create char -> run to PL zone -> Get 50 -> Get sc -> i r leet about now me thinks" characters to people who actually care about bringing a main character above the rest.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
in toa it is. make char -> PL to 50. -> do MLs -> -> get artifacts -> try make a good armor template-> use your 40 abilities/styles.. to get rps

Gorre

Fledgling Freddie
Aloca said:
in toa it is. make char -> PL to 50. -> do MLs -> -> get artifacts -> try make a good armor template-> use your 40 abilities/styles.. to get rps
yus wich means less insta fotm behaviour and forces ppl to stick to one toon
wich is good imho :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom