toa skin

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
nice mod ;o

couple of things...

add a clock you lazy bum :p (instead of changing the clock window to that RR / Skeels window)

love the group window, just add the background image to it to keep continuity, also cant read the numbers against certain backgrounds so the silver grey back would help.

last thing, cant get compas / ping up using the usual methods

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
pff

pff clock sucks and the rest is fine ;p

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Even with all that nice oceanus and stygia chain armour, kobolds are still ugly little runts :)

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
Ye best interface sofar. To make you stretch the limits a bit: Inlude a clock or actually two. (The realm rank table seems like a button you can hide somewhere without taking away the clock.) One clockwith real life time and one with ingame time (will work in next patch I have been told). Secondly, a small bar with buttons for a map pack for the realm you play. I used Vbrushed for a while and it was very handy to call forth the ToA maps ingame. Vbrushed has solved this very well by combining the map bar with the clocks. But transparent interface is so much better, in particular if you run in 1072x768 resolution. If I played a healer I would probably want one of those Healer's helpers windows I have seen on a few UIs.

Good job sofar :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom