Toa screenies :)

Y

-yoda-

p.s i think half-ogres can now officially claim the rank of the stupidest looking race in the game :( damn they look stupid lol

S

Speedr

Sweet pics there :)

Roll on next may-june for TOA :p

M

Marcus75

I think that wizzie-pic looks like the thick-headed ogre shrunk his robe in the wash...or just clubbed a little briton and took his. :D

S

Staan

very dumb looking indeed.

but well, nothing beat the uglyness of a frilborg anyway.

S

SFXman

I think that's what some powerful wizard should look like. Not a stickman with clothing.

A

Archeon

Kind of reminds me of those helpless cats you see in NSPCA adverts that have to get put down because their all sick and mangled.

Still, be damned if i'd get within 10 metres of one of those things, i might catch rabies or somthing. Guess thats what Mythic were going for. Screw un-nerfing casters, just make them so god-damn ugly nobody wants to touch them :D

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by -yoda-
p.s i think half-ogres can now officially claim the rank of the stupidest looking race in the game :( damn they look stupid lol
[sarcasm]

Albs? Stupid?

noooooooooooo wayyyyyy

[/sarcasm]

V

Validus

Freaks! lock em up in the dungeon they came from together with those fishmongers

T

thegreatest

Lol secret nerf to friars? With wearing this kinda staves they will be easily recogniseable imo :)

Nice sshots tho :)

S

Shike

sweet stuff, i saw the rangers new armor and it looked awesome aswell.. givf toa!

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by thegreatest
Lol secret nerf to friars? With wearing this kinda staves they will be easily recogniseable imo :)

Nice sshots tho :)

unles the caster staffs are similer models? but im sure most will stick with pc'd stuff anyways and use the uber looking items for pve as they do now.

Y

Yussef

The picture of four Friar staves seem to be based on the four elements: Fire, Earth, Wind and Water judging from the colour of the gem on the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom