TOA SC Calc

Sugah

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone know a decent SC calc for TOA? I've tried korts 1.35 but it doesn't save the files correctly. So does anyone know a link to a different version or program that works?

Pogel

Fledgling Freddie
There's now a later version of Kort's that fixes this bug (1.35a). I suggest you try that one.

Flawless

Fledgling Freddie
http://sc.aod.net/

thats link to korts calc..

btw the full version it says you download is old version .. so basicaly u get the full version, then get the update to, they have not updated the full version download to newer version. (bit stupid imo)

tried to make above make sense ;p hope it helps.

Another note.. i had same problem saving files.. could never re open them, download update and was fixed.

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Flawless said:
btw the full version it says you download is old version .. so basicaly u get the full version, then get the update to, they have not updated the full version download to newer version. (bit stupid imo)
rubbish :) I downloaded the full version 2 days ago and it is the working 1.35a

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Flawless said:
Another note.. i had same problem saving files.. could never re open them, download update and was fixed.
Aye, let's see if he gives credit where credit is due...

( there was another bug with index range out-of-bounds for jewelry as well, have probably been fixed at the same time )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom