ToA related Camlann questions

Daws

Fledgling Freddie
Just come back to camlann since I stopped playing when ToA came out (also conveniently the time I needed to revise for my A levels!), so I have a few questions about Camlann ToA.

Does anyone ever organise public ML raids or are they guild only?
Is pvp normal or is some leniance given by pkers if you are doing MLs/artis?
What's a good (realistic) enchanter template for ToA that is possible to get...given I am currently in Fear?

I thought there were going to be more questions, but they have evaded my mind.

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Daws said:
Just come back to camlann since I stopped playing when ToA came out (also conveniently the time I needed to revise for my A levels!), so I have a few questions about Camlann ToA.

Does anyone ever organise public ML raids or are they guild only?
Is pvp normal or is some leniance given by pkers if you are doing MLs/artis?
What's a good (realistic) enchanter template for ToA that is possible to get...given I am currently in Fear?

I thought there were going to be more questions, but they have evaded my mind.

You're not safe anywhere in ToA. And everything is realistic, just has to do with the time/money you got.

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
to answer your template question, Traldors and Nailah's arent hard artifacts to get, and they are pretty good, if your lucky maybe you get dream sphere if you keep track of when it pops, fix some nice toa quest items, 99% cloth SC+Procing and there you got a decent easy template.

B

Ballad

1. Get known to the major guild leaders and ask if you can join their raids.

2. Farm a lot of money, you'll need it more than ever before.

3. visionofsages.net and toascrolls.com are good sites, check them out.

Generally ToA is quite safe on Camlann as most of it's locations are hard to reach (fx not many people bother doing PvP underwater) so you won't get disturbed much. Good luck. :)

B

Ballad

Damion said:
to answer your template question, Traldors and Nailah's arent hard artifacts to get, and they are pretty good, if your lucky maybe you get dream sphere if you keep track of when it pops, fix some nice toa quest items, 99% cloth SC+Procing and there you got a decent easy template.
Friars wear leather FYI. :m00:

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
Ballad said:
Friars wear leather FYI. :m00:

you point is? :m00: Nailah is Leather after all (zeee annoying bug with if ofc, counts as cloth absorb value, ie 0% :( )

Bahumat

FH is my second home
what you forgot is Daws is a fear member hence he can ask us and we would be more than happy to help out. post on the forum im sure ppl will help :D

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
I believe he said "currently"...I'm not helping him till he finds the cure for Yeppy! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom