TOA race stats

O

old.Ramas

TOA race stats (edited for corrections from Herald)

From classesofcamelot....

NOW CORRECTED USING HERALD INFO...

H/O

90 STR
70 CON
40 DEX
40 QUI
60 INT

2% thrust
3% slash
5% matter

Shar

60 STR (not 70 as previously posted)
80 CON
50 DEX
50 QUI
60 All mind stats

5% crush
5% energy

Frostalf

55 STR
55 CON
55 DEX (Not 60 as previously posted)
60 QUI
75 PIE

2% slash
3% thrust
5% spirit

P

Pandemic

lots of double speced thrust pole armsman half-ogres soon then ? i got 2 accounts on albion/excalibur so might role one myself :)

C

corel

was Shar's able to become NS's? if so thats going to be quite nice...

Shar

70 STR
80 CON
50 DEX
50 QUI
60 All mind stats

A

Arkian

Am i missing something?

Half Ogre +0 net stat points
Frostalf +5 net stat points
Shar + 10 net stat points

P

Pin

Originally posted by old.Ramas
NOTE: All TOA races have a stat total +10pts ahead of other races, their resist total appears to be at the classic (not SI) levels.

By those, the H/O has 300 in 5 stats, the Shar has 310 and the Frostalf has 305.

Either some inconsistency across realms, or the info is a bit dodgy.

P

Pin

Re: Re: TOA race stats

Originally posted by corel

apparently (just word-of-mouth), nightshades whined that Shar's were able to become NS's so they removed that option. (Just like they removed Celt NSs when existing ones whined).

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by corel

no shar NS. NS TL said soo somewhere ;d

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by Pin
By those, the H/O has 300 in 5 stats, the Shar has 310 and the Frostalf has 305.

Either some inconsistency across realms, or the info is a bit dodgy.

Wouldn't surprise me if it's as intended - par for the course really.

B

belth

Re: Re: Re: TOA race stats

Originally posted by Pin
apparently (just word-of-mouth), nightshades whined that Shar's were able to become NS's so they removed that option. (Just like they removed Celt NSs when existing ones whined).

Class stuff.

D

Divinia

yeah i love all the NS's who force me to play a ickle lurifucker or a ubergimped elphgaylord...

they can burn imo.

I

Ialkarn

All armsmen of the planet,time to retire :)

Well albion missed an heavy tank race,but it's just a bit sad to see how in this game old costumers are penalised in front of new possible custumers.

T

tuckk

Divin combine the shades RAs with the Shars stats and you wouldn't want to be a Shade at all anymore as you'll be nerfed to hell and back. Why the NS community didn't want a new better race is quite obvious don't you think? First of all it doesn't help the current shades anything at all. In fact it makes them less competative than the newer shades. And secondly the class would become too powerfull, leading to whines, fotm cries, and eventually a huge friggin swing with the all so might and feared Nerf Bat. Making your "gimpy" Luri or Elf even gimpier.

I

Ialkarn

Well this game it's too much race dependant :)
Give a race respec:p

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Ialkarn
All armsmen of the planet,time to retire :)

Well albion missed an heavy tank race,but it's just a bit sad to see how in this game old costumers are penalised in front of new possible custumers.

new customers dont have any money yet and still need to level their character and get uber items and farm some RP's. Off course someone rolling the class already on the server, will be better after he pl'ed his class, spend some money on his char and spend some time in RvR.
So it will take atleast 2 months for the first half ogres will be on the same level as most of the old ones and a really long time before new customers are actually more powerful than the old armsmen.

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by driwen
new customers dont have any money yet and still need to level their character and get uber items and farm some RP's. Off course someone rolling the class already on the server, will be better after he pl'ed his class, spend some money on his char and spend some time in RvR.
So it will take atleast 2 months for the first half ogres will be on the same level as most of the old ones and a really long time before new customers are actually more powerful than the old armsmen.

rr5-rr10
really slighty difference
and rr5 can be done in 2-3 weeks of emain.

K

Kallio

rr5-rr10

2-3weeks???

More like... one week or something :(

not like in the old days though, then you had to earn your rps.

randompickupgroups were the win, I still remmeber when it was wierd to have a healer, it was a luxury. And very long I thought that healer and shaman were in the same level what it comes to healing :D

D

Driwen

rr5-rr10

by people who know how to play and you still have to get money for your equipment to get in such groups and get to lvl 50. Which isnt hard for people who are already active on the same server, but that hardly qualifies as a new player?
If you are talking purely about a new customer then he might become just as effective as the old armsman is atm after 4 or 5 months. And at that time the old armsman will most likely have a slight advantage again or rerolled to another class/race or has quit the game.

A

alme

Re: TOA race stats (edited for corrections from Herald)

H/O

90 STR
70 CON
40 DEX
40 QUI
60 INT

2% thrust
3% slash
5% matter

hello der mr wannabe troll

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by Kallio
2-3weeks???

More like... one week or something :(

not like in the old days though, then you had to earn your rps.

randompickupgroups were the win, I still remmeber when it was wierd to have a healer, it was a luxury. And very long I thought that healer and shaman were in the same level what it comes to healing :D

takes longer time for alb gank grps to get good rps, less to farm etc :| givf rr2s in epic :[

S

sigh

well toa items are goign to look like they increase hard caps, so i wouldnt wory to much ialk, maybe its a step towards personlising our characters again, but with over capping instead of under cappping^

K

K0nah

half ogre gonna make a nice arms/2h pally for sure :)

not so sure about merc tho...

frostalf runies/sm's with +15pie +10dex *ouch* ;)

shar? hmm... well... nice con i guess...

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by K0nah
half ogre gonna make a nice arms/2h pally for sure :)

not so sure about merc tho...

half ogre crush or slash merc gonna be far better than highlander.

O

old.Ramas

half ogre crush or slash merc gonna be far better than highlander.

H/Os look bloody awful.

So go Highlander anyway imo.

And Thrust merc will remain the offensive tank of choice anyhow.

So the difference between H/O and highlander is that H/O gets 5 extra stat points worth of weaponskill (dex+str/2) and 10 fewer stat points worth of evade/parry/block chance (dex+qui/2).

/shrug

Plus no-one is ever going to mistake a H/O merc holding a shield for a cleric.

G

gwal

Plus no-one is ever going to mistake a H/O merc holding a shield for a cleric.

ofc they will :)

Users who are viewing this thread