TOA question

Shadoo

Fledgling Freddie
Hiya, To use an artifact does ur character need to of colpeted the quest that goes along with it? for example if my lvl merc did the traldors oracle quest and then gave the staff to my necro could me necro still use it even thought he hasnt done the quest or had any encounter xp?

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Nope,

You need the Encounter Credit (quest), the 3 Relevent Scrolls, and the Artifact itself to activate it. Then you get the fun of levelling it, but atleast thats been made easier with this patch.

Clicky

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
no you have to get credit for the encounter to activate the artifact.

EDIT: nerf arch posting 20s before me :(

remi

Fledgling Freddie
you need artifact, 3 scrolls AND encounter in /quest to activate an artifact.

before you activated the artifact, you may trade it however you want.

Shadoo

Fledgling Freddie
oh fudge muffins thanks for the quick reply! *kicks self for buying 200g traldors staff at lvl 35*

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
You all forgot to add "pacience of a saint when camping for spawn" to the list of requirements.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
You all forgot to add "pacience of a saint when camping for spawn" to the list of requirements.

You have to question how patient a saint actually is when you consider all they do is wait for God to do the dirty work for them, i'll bet George was catching up on all the Celebrity Goss in this weeks 'HEAT' (or as it was known back then 'LUKEWARM') while God was schooling the dragon in the ninja arts :p

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Archeon said:
Then you get the fun of levelling it, but atleast thats been made easier with this patch

Aye, now you pull a mob, after your first hit you start heaving a slight freeze, which soon turns to a yellow spike, then you're completely "mezzed", you come back after 10s with 20% health trying to melee down a mob with the bow! Amazingly easy!

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
Aye, now you pull a mob, after your first hit you start heaving a slight freeze, which soon turns to a yellow spike, then you're completely "mezzed", you come back after 10s with 20% health trying to melee down a mob with the bow! Amazingly easy!

See he gets the idea of levling artis in poc :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom