TOA Problems after 1.69

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Whenever i try port to aerus i get ported to (null) and then sent back to my bind point, anyone else geting this problem, if so have any of you resolved this?

I have:
AMD Athlon XP 2800+
1.5Gb 333Mhz DDR ram
Radeon 9700
120Gb HDD (with 111Gb free)
Win XP

Latest Catalyst drivers, and DX9

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Hiya,

I have had that same problem once. Ported to null, can't quit or release. Basically get dropped some where that is all grey.

Also have some problems with audio interference when lots of people are buffing in same location.

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
SkarIronfist said:
Hiya,

I have had that same problem once. Ported to null, can't quit or release. Basically get dropped some where that is all grey.

Also have some problems with audio interference when lots of people are buffing in same location.

Check ur booting DAoC in the right client.. Did it once by mistake and enter Null, afaik they fix it in 1.70 so it wont let u load the wrong client and gives a more specific error.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Did it in toa evey time, i thought it was cus i was in wrong client 1st time but it wasnt, rebooted pc and seemed to work but still re-occurs every now and again. I begining to get on my nerves as this is the second grp i have lost cus of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom