ToA Patching Problem

delay

Fledgling Freddie
ok, this is sweet...

just installed the game to its own directory, launched it, and it starts downloading 680MB from EU patch server (see below)...
it says "goa.com" and "www.camelot-europe.com" on the box, and the CD has a file named "setup_uk.exe"...

update.dat:
Code:
Mythic Patch
193.252.123.21:1280/updates/english/atlantis/mpatch.dat
193.252.123.21:1280/updates/english/atlantis/mpatch.dat

so it's no surprise that netstat reports
Code:
TCP slick:1175 patch.camelot-europe.com:1280 ESTABLISHED

any ideas?

edit: oh yeah, and a friend used the same CD to install his ToA and only patched some 15MB or so...

Hercules-DF

Fledgling Freddie
Ive got the 15 or so meg patch downloading right but it stops at random points and freezes the client. Reinstalled twice now and its stopped oin a different file each time. Everytime i relaunch the game it sits on that same file, even if ive deleted it. Any ideas? Tried getting the file from someone on irc but the patcher just seems fucked

Chenuba

Fledgling Freddie
Hercules-DF said:
Ive got the 15 or so meg patch downloading right but it stops at random points and freezes the client. Reinstalled twice now and its stopped oin a different file each time. Everytime i relaunch the game it sits on that same file, even if ive deleted it. Any ideas? Tried getting the file from someone on irc but the patcher just seems fucked

I got the same error. I don't got ToA, but anyway the patcher stops at the same file every time and are not responding anymore..:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom