ToA movie

L

loxleyhood

So stupid. Why the hell isn't called, 'Under da sea'?

O

old.Thanatlos

because the song used in it is called below the ocean, fits quite nicely :)

under the sea would mean you'd have lots of dancing fishes and crabs and stuff, and mermaids singing in cheery Disney'o'vision

L

loxleyhood

Damn the song on that video sucks!

ToA looks nice though.

O

old.Thanatlos

yeah, good thing i kept the fishing pole from the girls near the parth farm.. Need it for that big fish in the end :)

U

uglymug

switched of me speakers after about 20 secs of mindless chatter accompanied by a overly romantic guitarplayer ...they should be shot

ToA ..looks...erm... almost un-DAoC-like.. not sure if i like it

E

Elric IA

Nice video certainly the only one I have seen so far of TOA and it does look good although I might have some fun trying to get the knack of swimming

S

Sett

I wonder, are paladins and armsmans wearing tins will be able to dive like that too?

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Sett
I wonder, are paladins and armsmans wearing tins will be able to dive like that too?

Hell yeah.

The question is, can they get up again? :)

F

-frostor-

im glad i have a minstrel
looks like spd5 will come in handy ;D

O

old.Thanatlos

from what i've seen speed of movement seems about the same as normal land speed, only more in bursts, like swimming :)
outbursts of speed seem bigger than swimming on the surface so i guess they balanced that a bit :)

A

Aussie-

sounds like the beetles
music.gif

P

piggeman

Hum hum ... looks complicated!

I don't know about the whole "under the water idea". Don't look like Daoc anymore. And i don't even know the whole SI-area yet. Now there is another world to learn from the start? Nerf that! :eek:

This might bring some balance to the RvR-zerg in emain for the first 1-2 weeks though.
That's about the only good thing that can come out fo this! :)

A

-ag-bometal

:bore: <drewls on GFX> :bore:

Verry nice indeed :)

Users who are viewing this thread