J

jox

Re: Re: Re: Re: TOA Master level 2 mage thingy

Originally posted by Vladdie
Maybe would if they werent both dead

Ops, sorry mate

M

mirak_naijmi

Im actually in schock glottiz. Why dont you argue the way you do now all the time? You are actually right!

J

jox

I possible spec when PN arrives...

I possible spec when PN arrives...

CS-Styles will be quite worthless, guess SZ(with access to the 47-debuff) will be the only true option. Ras that you havent been thinking of, but that could be good; Avoidance of Magic 3(at least), The Empty Mind 2(at least), Purge(ofc) and Shadowrun(to get out of PN-Range).

So when you press Empty you will get 45% in magic resistance, always a good start :)

F

finbahr

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu

And on top of that, you can hide the feckers in the walls, making them impossible to target.

Regards, Glottis

think you will find this point will be against coc using los bug don't think you will be able to do it but you never know and works for all realms so balanced that way also

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Casters were supposed to be the natural prey for assassins.

Now that Mythic seems to be imbalancing things anyway with this utter crap i think that i'd like to see all assassins being able to have the Fire line that wizards can spec in so we can bolt the casters from outside the range of that node, since casters are still supposed to be our natural prey.

And ofcourse raise all 3 assassin spec points with .5 due to having another spec line.

F

finbahr

also think should be put on a big timer 30 mins may be good then but will stop mile gate camps which isn't a bad thing "DEATH to the STEALTH ZERG" but don't think it will affect normal RvR any any big way no way a mana eldy gonna spend 15 sec to cast this when he could be nuking the hell outta the albs or mids may also see a few more runnies back into rvr

L

loxleyhood

Actually it instantly explodes every stealther in the same zone as you, and dragonfangs anyone within a 20,000 radius.

N

nightsorrow

this thing is worst of all, well, maybee bodyguardcrap for infils/sb's;o

K

Karlo

Re: Re: TOA Master level 2 mage thingy

Originally posted by Vladdie
And the problem was ??????

I quoted a problem.. where?

H

<Harle>

Prescience Node Changes

Prescience Node was designed to add additional risk to stealthed enemies in the node's area of effect, without making the stealther immediately open to attacks. The following changes have been made to Prescience Node in order to more accurately reflect the original intent of the ability.

- Enemies revealed by Prescience Node should no longer be attackable through ranged attacks nor should it be possible to send a pet to attack them. Area effect spells should still work as they would on any stealthed target.

- Prescience Node has been updated with a more appropriate object that is easier to see and target.

- Prescience Node radius has been adjusted down to 1000.

balanced

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by old.Ramas
Don't get me wrong.

The actual abilities were cleary designed while on drugs and then never tested or considered ever again. (Though the PN whining is missing the point entirely, PN's effect on stealthers is far from being the real issue)

But the idea that MLAs were not going to affect RvR is insane.

And I don't believe for one second that any of you fell for Mythic's early pre-design statement about little rvr effect.

There is a VAST difference between "Little effect" and "Profound"

H

hotrat

Originally posted by old.CrazyMuppet
Casters were supposed to be the natural prey for assassins.
hmm what was supposed to be the natural prey for casters then? certainly not tanks, or hybrids, or healing classes, or stealthers, other casters?

Anyway the changes pretty much make it useless except for casters with gtae or pbae.

H

Haldar

debuff-dd caster is able to deal approx 250 dps, as opposed to max of 100-120 dps of myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom