TOA Legendary weapons.

raal

Fledgling Freddie
For those that doesnt know; they deal elemental damage rather than your normal melee damage and thus have no penalty vs certain types of armor like normal weapons do. Also, they proc debuffs for their elemental damage-type.

Ofcourse, getting no penalty also means you get no bonus. And with resists often being in the 50's, I dont see how these are usefull in RVR.

I guess you can always make a legendary weapon and go PVE vs monsters who are weak to your element but other than that, does anyone think they will be viable?

G

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
Aye ! but everybody knows a 2h zerker in zerk mode > pally ! :)

raal

Fledgling Freddie
Blondy said:
Aye ! but everybody knows a 2h zerker in zerk mode > pally ! :)

Ok maybe I'm tired or something but I failed to see how that relates to anything :)

G

Wij

I am a FH squatter
raal said:
Ok maybe I'm tired or something but I failed to see how that relates to anything :)

G

Ah, good. Not just me then :)

Sharpo

Fledgling Freddie
legendary weaps will pwn for soloers who dont encounter resist buffs

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Logic would dictate (Word-A-Day Calander) that ToA Legendary weapons will be good, seeing as its an expansion you pay for and as in.. pretty much every game you'l ever play: more cash = better stuff.

Still, we probably won't know for sure till ToA hits Europe (as which point apparently the entire DAoC community will quit) - i mean it took a while for the concept of 'Savage Gank groups' to be worked (or Public knowlage, which-ever was first) out once we got SI so who knows what interesting combos ToA will hold?

But... didn't they tweek the resist system in patch 1.6X to give dimishing returns on said resists? (assuming these two new resists even work in the same way of course).

All this 'what if' thinking is making my head hurt, me go bash stuff now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom