ToA lagg >> ML raids

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
After the ML 1 raid last monday I have desisded to lay off "open area ML raids" untill the lag is back to its normal 1sec lag. I know alot off you will think this is sad... but holding raids with 5 sec chat lag is hard... tbh its hard enough to try and controll 100ppl without the lag.

So if you want the ML raids to continue feel free to spam GoA or who ever you want (just not me :D ) about the lag.

If the lag this weekend is surviveble ill hold a ml 2 raid next week.. but this deppends on the lag!
I know alot of you wants to be done with all the ML raids right away.. but its a real pain to try to stay in controll with high lag. Hope you all understand this, cuz im not refuseing to hold ML raids cuz i dont want to... but cuz its extreemly tiresom to try and hold them witht the current lag.

This is my 2 cents hope you understand...

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
Kedoz said:
After the ML 1 raid last monday I have desisded to lay off "open area ML raids" untill the lag is back to its normal 1sec lag. I know alot off you will think this is sad... but holding raids with 5 sec chat lag is hard... tbh its hard enough to try and controll 100ppl without the lag.

So if you want the ML raids to continue feel free to spam GoA or who ever you want (just not me :D ) about the lag.

If the lag this weekend is surviveble ill hold a ml 2 raid next week.. but this deppends on the lag!
I know alot of you wants to be done with all the ML raids right away.. but its a real pain to try to stay in controll with high lag. Hope you all understand this, cuz im not refuseing to hold ML raids cuz i dont want to... but cuz its extreemly tiresom to try and hold them witht the current lag.

This is my 2 cents hope you understand...

The lag before the raid was about to start was so bad i actually didnt go out on the raid i logged at 19:30 something.. i had done all pre reqs and all.. :( I defo thought it would be cancelled.. guess im gonna have to wait for another ml1 raid..

Falukropp

Fledgling Freddie
Mm... really hoping they get something a bit more powerful than a gameboy to run the servers on soon...

Funkybunny

Banned
there is something more powerful then a gameboy running the toa zones... its 2 gameboys.. linked together... :)

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
The lag has been here more or less since the ToA release yet they say that it might vanish when they upgrade the server after NF comes - boy that sounds like they just have about a month or so to go before they might fix this(while not forgetting to still charge us money for their excellent service). :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom