Toa items + to stat enhancement spells

eatsam

Loyal Freddie
Yes, as the titel says, i'd like to know more about Unique (random generated drops), dropping in ToA. I found a blade giving +8 to stat enhancement spells, which i suppose is good old Buffs. So does this stack with Mastery of the Art, giving an even more uber 1337 buffbot, or not? And if not, how can such an item best be used.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Its master of the arcane for buffs , art is cast time :)

It gives even more uber buffs, but ofc we all have our own cap that we cant exceed from buffs. It will mean that druids can use lower specs to achieve the same result. Red buffs dont improve, but yellow will cap your stats, and blue would be more like yellow.

Their *might* be more cunning uses todo with spells that arent common stat enhancing buffs but are still affected by moa and perhaps not subject to the same limits (like chanter dmg shield).

eatsam

Loyal Freddie
Thanks for your reply :)

I understand 50ish SC chars will cap their stats ofc, but imagine a moa5 bb+items giving better buffs, leveling a lowbie char.. it would make him immortal, wouldnt it ?

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
nope even lowbies have hard caps on all stats. And their hard cap is a lot smaller than a lvl 50s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom