ToA item Oo

S

Sharma

Well now more than 4 bonuses is possible AND it adds to caps..

Looks like we may see RvR guilds doing a lot of farming and gettin new SC stuff then running around with 400+ stats.

S

Sajko

Originally posted by Sharma
Well now more than 4 bonuses is possible AND it adds to caps..

Looks like we may see RvR guilds doing a lot of farming and gettin new SC stuff then running around with 400+ stats.

How come there's ALWAYS 110% of the time a whine in every thread on BW? why? *ponders*

S

Sharma

Was not intended to be a whine.

I was pointing out that most of the time RvR guilds need to keep themselves above the rest to keep themselves from gettin chain killed by people who are better.

S

scarffs

Why do the players look like Anubis's ?
+stat caps and 5 bonuses per item ? There goes my sc again.

S

ssera

more interessted in the little box on the lower right corner of the screen that says "Master Levels" tbh ;)

T

Tesla Monkor

SC will be a lot less effective. ToA brings:

- 5 stats per item.
- The dropped items as well as the randomly generated items will all have more stats than SC gear. (The example is a randomly generated item.)
- It raises the cap of another stat (A sixth stat?)

Unless they alter SC to have 5 slots/item (and I doubt that they will), SC will be used to fill up holes in your stats after using regular drops.

Which is cool, since that is what SC was originally intended for. :)

Interesting.

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by ssera
more interessted in the little box on the lower right corner of the screen that says "Master Levels" tbh ;)

Your not the only one.

Anyone have some info on the master levels yet ?

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by Tesla Monkor
SC will be a lot less effective. ToA brings:

- 5 stats per item.
- The dropped items as well as the randomly generated items will all have more stats than SC gear. (The example is a randomly generated item.)
- It raises the cap of another stat (A sixth stat?)

Unless they alter SC to have 5 slots/item (and I doubt that they will), SC will be used to fill up holes in your stats after using regular drops.

Which is cool, since that is what SC was originally intended for. :)

Interesting.

You only have to look at what Cidi has done for Albion, TOA will just bring the same :( Being a SC'er im happy that business will remain, after all most classes can cap all stats with existing loot and some overcharge, ToA will only raise the cap's a little and some people can live without that.

Thinking about this even more - if most of the items are through the random generator, then what do people do when an Item starts to degrade ? Its going to be near impossible to get exactly the same item again - I see that SC will be here for a long time to come.

K

kinag

Now again, WHY does players look like anubis? :rolleyes:

A

Archeon

Originally posted by kinag
Now again, WHY does players look like anubis? :rolleyes:

Dunno, but if its got somthing to do with the master lvls i wanna turn my Healer into an Angel with wings and shit. That failing i'd settle for a 'Sausage Dog' ;)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Archeon
Dunno, but if its got somthing to do with the master lvls i wanna turn my Healer into an Angel with wings and shit. That failing i'd settle for a 'Sausage Dog' ;)

well yer already a shitty healer ;) I can get my smite cleric to buff you and that'll give you wings ;)

(sorry couldn't help the joke there, I'm sure Archeon ranks as high as any in Rome as far as healing goes :) probably higher actually since he's a proper mend healer)

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by ssera

Same here.

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by -Nxs-
You only have to look at what Cidi has done for Albion, TOA will just bring the same :( Being a SC'er im happy that business will remain, after all most classes can cap all stats with existing loot and some overcharge, ToA will only raise the cap's a little and some people can live without that.

Thinking about this even more - if most of the items are through the random generator, then what do people do when an Item starts to degrade ? Its going to be near impossible to get exactly the same item again - I see that SC will be here for a long time to come.
Which will, IMO, make for a nice balance between SC'd gear and drop-hunting. SC'd items being better than 99.9% of dropped items kind of killed PvE-for-cool-loot stuff, which I always enjoyed...now I think we'll see less cookie-cutter templating and more reactive SCing (if you see what I mean).

O

old.Ramas

What interests me much more than that is that Mythicbard is a mid.

Skarsoo is a hib.

Fleuri is an alb.

And they are talking to each other.

;)

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by svartmetall
Which will, IMO, make for a nice balance between SC'd gear and drop-hunting. SC'd items being better than 99.9% of dropped items kind of killed PvE-for-cool-loot stuff, which I always enjoyed...now I think we'll see less cookie-cutter templating and more reactive SCing (if you see what I mean).

I completely agree - I remember playing for over a year before SC was introduced - farming for drops actualy ment something then. I remember the days when only 4 glowing weapons existed, now everyone and his pet has one :(

Lets convince GOA to run a special server running patch 1.36 again hehe :) ahh memories

R

raer

Originally posted by old.Ramas
What interests me much more than that is that Mythicbard is a mid.

Skarsoo is a hib.

Fleuri is an alb.

And they are talking to each other.

;)

I read a tester say that at the moment there is only one zone and the realms are in co-op mode, but on the expansions release each realm will have its own copy of the zone.

T

tiareth

Mythicbard is Mythic's epic encounter dev. He was the one responsible for organising Galla raids on pendragon to change the final encounter. So he could take any form really.

O

old.Tohtori

More interesting...

What the hell?! NPC Guilds? :eek7:

EDIT: Or can you be a doggy in ToA?

S

SFXman

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
More interesting...

What the hell?! NPC Guilds? :eek7:

EDIT: Or can you be a doggy in ToA?
:)
One is a employee of Mythic, I guess the others are game testers as well...

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by SFXman
:)
One is a employee of Mythic, I guess the others are game testers as well...

Darnit...i thought there would be fun guilds running around NPC style...bah..

K

kain_pravus

Thats something I feared... the master level thing just looks like another level bar, something I've dreaded ever seeing again :-(

But I think I'm going to hold off on the SC armour until I get some info.

A

Archeon

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
well yer already a shitty healer ;) I can get my smite cleric to buff you and that'll give you wings ;)

Not so much a proper mend healer anymore (only 40 mend now
:( ). But i do pride myself in being one of the only healers who had high mend (40+) before the introduction of group and spread heals. Shows how cool i am, i was an FoTM healer before it was FoTM :D

And for your information Sausage dogs are kick ass! ;)

K

klavrynd

nerfs (or "balance" for those that want) vs fluff ...

the population they lose with the balance team can't keep up with the ones they keep with this cheap attempts

O

old.Jable

Originally posted by kain_pravus
Thats something I feared... the master level thing just looks like another level bar, something I've dreaded ever seeing again :-(

YAY ive been so bored - morebars!!!

GIVE MORE BARS!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:m00: :m00: :m00: :m00: :

O

old.Schenton

Hmm I have a full suit af 102 MP chain that I was going to get SC'd. I think I'll wait whit that to see what will happen. I realy don't want to get a new one, that one was expencive enough :rolleyes:

P

Pin

Originally posted by old.Schenton
Hmm I have a full suit af 102 MP chain that I was going to get SC'd. I think I'll wait whit that to see what will happen. I realy don't want to get a new one, that one was expencive enough :rolleyes:

I have a full set of MP 102af chain already SC'd and worn for 7.5 Realm Ranks. Parts are down to ~60% dur, and it's going to be worn out before we get ToA anyway.

Not only that, but I'm also trying to stop using most/all of it anyway to work in more of my Sidi suit. Drops with increased stats in ToA will just make it easier to do this imo.

J

jox

Heard from a mate that are playing ToA beta that sbs get something called Shadowsprint. For 3 sec every 30 min they can move with skaldspeed stealthed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom