TOA is back \o/

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Sorry to do so, but basically what you're saying is:

Meat isn't the best meal out there for humans, but it is for sheep => this is the reason why so many play WoW?¿?

I agree that "grass is the best meal out there if you're a sheep", but I only say so because I'm a sheep as well. So if I was something else, I'd have a better proposal about what sheep should eat? I'm kinda interested now.

We could break this down to propositional logic, which would yield quite interesting results, I think xD

My god, how fucking stupid are you to not recognize what is meant by the term sheep in the different contexts?

I'm sorry as well, sorry to see boundless idiots like yourself.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
My god, how fucking stupid are you to not recognize what is meant by the term sheep in the different contexts?

I'm sorry as well, sorry to see boundless idiots like yourself.

You should rather be sorry for being intolerant and abusive. Some people prefer one game, some prefer another and all have their reasons. You might have a different opinion, but comparing a player base with a herd of mindless animals is both ignorant and intolerant.

If you think I'm too stupid to understand the meaning behind your words, then so be it, but I'm curious why you hate WoW players so much. Bad experiences? Which would be stupid, because single individuals can't be held responsible or be used as "pars pro toto" for a whole community.

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
i was one of the persons that all the time blame Wow tbh.

But finally it must be a good game for keeping so many players to playing it.

Himse

FH is my second home
Basically,

WoW isn't an amazing game, there's nothing special about it.

It's just an alternative to playing a DAoC CLUSTER that has 1.5k people or something playing it.

I need to just take the DAoC idea to Blizzard tbh, call it Arthur or something, with right advertising and tweaks it'd be great.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
i was one of the persons that all the time blame Wow tbh.

But finally it must be a good game for keeping so many players to playing it.

True =) You made clear you don't like the game, but that's your right after all. But you asked politely what others thought and didn't insult them =)

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Basically,

WoW isn't an amazing game, there's nothing special about it.

It's just an alternative to playing a DAoC CLUSTER that has 1.5k people or something playing it.

I need to just take the DAoC idea to Blizzard tbh, call it Arthur or something, with right advertising and tweaks it'd be great.

if Daoc was in Blizzard hands even if ma grandma would probably play it. :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I think its hilarious some people seem to be getting agitated and really quite angry that other people chose to play a different game to them :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom