TOA guild

lzy

Fledgling Freddie
good day midgardians,

i m lvl 47 savage. Looking a guild or just group of ppl who are wanting to make toa farming organized in 1 fg or less ppl for artifacts and so on ..

do some guild spezializes on pve in midgard? so i can join you for max output by toa farming, ml's doing etc ...

i wanted to make serious everyday farming from 19:00 cet til 24:00-02.00 cet .. dont want to hang to loong in toa .. only quick making needed artiofacts for all from this toaGankGroup and go to rvr than :) .. if some other "muchPlaing" ppl want to join me .. write names here we contact us in game and lets start farming :)

Lzy

p.s. some1 with a bot is coool to .. coz my bot is only classic and only for one month payed :)

lzy

Fledgling Freddie
eq is some guild ? am i right ?

Lzy

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
eq is everquest and i think he was trying to be funny ... doac is actually a lot more pve now \o/

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
eq / Everquest is a MMORPG like DAoC, just Everquest is PvE minded only. No such thing as RvR in eq. Also character lvls go up to 65 and after that you can xp in advanced abilities which you gain by xp'ing too, so it's an eternal game of xp xp xp.. and loot. Can play on PvP servers and duel, but in general the aspect of eq is PvE and I haven't tried a game that had more PvE... not even daoc after toa ;) (mby thats cuz I haven't really been doing much in toa yet, but still)

lzy

Fledgling Freddie
ahh he tried to insult me or something :) ok ... i m not angry :) everyone is other kind of ppl

btw. i look for some1 or for 2 ppl with buffbot in toa .. so we could make nice small artifacts farming like Harpies Cloak, and other small encounters where 4 pl gonna do the trick

pm me in forum or in game aftzer 18:00-19:00 cet :)

Lzy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom