ToA Dungeons What lvl's are they?

C

-chancer-

are they gonna be just high level or cater for all level's unlike SI dungeons

F

Flimgoblin

TOA is said to be all high level content, I couldn't comment on the dungeons :)

G

Graknak

Well they said from the start ToA will Mainly be for 30+, so i assume the first few mobs are arround lvl 25-30. Altough seeing various movies about the place i seriously doubt the real dungeons are for anything below 50, heck not even for solo 50

R

Roo Stercogburn

The Trials themselves are for around lvl35+ so I'd estimate all content is aimed at 30+.

C

Cush

Its just its very annoying when you read it all the time :)

And no i dont want to fuck off thank you very much mr.

R

Roo Stercogburn

mib666, I don't think that was really called for.

Another brave keyboard hero safely anonymous with no toons in their sig so don't have to worry about comeback when you abuse other forum users.

C

Cush

I feel so abused :(

Comfort me Roo please <reaches out>

C

-chancer-

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn

Another brave keyboard hero safely anonymous with no toons in their sig so don't have to worry about comeback when you abuse other forum users.

i got a sig :D

still aint really answered my question tho

gifv another (better) Spindelhalla, Barrow's (insert L30+ hib dungeon)

R

Roo Stercogburn

Don't think anyone can answer your question properly yet Chancer. Agreed, it would be nice to know though :)

Edit: The Hib equivilent is Coruscating Mines.

H

Hargh

It always reads TitsnAss to me. Don't know where the o goes.

I think it will be high level. But I hope there will be something between a Vendo and a Varul.

S

Speedr

Originally posted by -chancer-
i got a sig :D

still aint really answered my question tho

gifv another (better) Spindelhalla, Barrow's (insert L30+ hib dungeon)
{which hib dungeon lol } 32+ = Treibh Callite or 35+ grp Coruscating Mines

M

mib666

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn

Dont think my name makes me safely anonymous :)
, anyone can abuse me if they wants to. But posting "Toa=Toliet" without reason is leaving ones self open to flames

Z

Zebolt

Originally posted by mib666
Dont think my name makes me safely anonymous :)
, anyone can abuse me if they wants to. But posting "Toa=Toliet" without reason is leaving ones self open to flames
Maybe you should look things up before you start flaming ppl. Toa is Toilet in the swedish language fyi!

M

mib666

Yeah ok, next time I will conveniently check the 6,800 known languages on this planet before posting :great: TWAT

M

mib666

And at what point did you tell us what you meant?, did you say TOA = Toliet in Swedish? :rolleyes:

B

Brunore

Originally posted by mib666
And at what point did you tell us what you meant?, did you say TOA = Toliet in Swedish? :rolleyes:

Someone blow up Reading please... now.

M

mib666

I've had a cigarette now :), the termanology used "FUCK OFF" was slightly harsh :D Accept my apologies please.

O

old.giriam

I wish mythic would focus more on some new encounters / zones that can be done with 1fg. Getting a zerg together to kill something was funny the first time but i really dont hope thats the direction they are going in with all future content.

k

Y

Yussef

Well, all new massive encounters usually get zerged with primarily, then get done with small numbers, Dragons, Epic Dungeons, Darkness Falls etc.

T

The Kingpin

Sanya said encounters can be done with 3 FG's

So, not really huge zerg.. as in 15 FG computer about to blow up zerg..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom