ToA dungeon

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Joined
Jan 19, 2004
Messages
10,770
Ive heard that theres 1 ToA dungeon where all realms can colide?
is it an epic dungeon like sidi? where either great zergs or opted small raids go? or is it just like krondon? i mean, if then someone post they are gonna zerg the dungeon Xx teh Xx will people then come zerg you in the dungeon? because that would be using outside knowledge and therefore result in ban aye?
 

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
789
Celestus, ML10 zone, not that many bosses. Access requires ML9 and for you to find a roaming portal, so I wouldn't worry too much.
 

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
2,714
Huntingtons said:
Ive heard that theres 1 ToA dungeon where all realms can colide?
is it an epic dungeon like sidi? where either great zergs or opted small raids go? or is it just like krondon? i mean, if then someone post they are gonna zerg the dungeon Xx teh Xx will people then come zerg you in the dungeon? because that would be using outside knowledge and therefore result in ban aye?
i doubt they will ban a zerg :rolleyes:

besides you would have to find the warping portal first....


would be fun if i was in there, would spam charm at level 77 mobs and send them at the ML force 1 by 1 :rolleyes:

with my buffbot, would be worth a movie, "mid zerg vs level 77 buffed mob" har har :rolleyes:
 

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Joined
Jan 19, 2004
Messages
10,770
well.. i mean its the same as to use irc for rr information, to use info posted somewhere ingame without your ingame char has the knowledge... i'd say its just as criminal :(
 

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
2,714
Huntingtons said:
well.. i mean its the same as to use irc for rr information, to use info posted somewhere ingame without your ingame char has the knowledge... i'd say its just as criminal :(
like that will ever happen, you have to KNOW when the albs/mids/hibs go in the dungeon, get a zerg of ML9 gimps together, then you have to FIND that random portal, which ML9 idiots would waste their time on killing a few albs/hibs/mids in that zone?
 

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
719
Morchaoron said:
like that will ever happen, you have to KNOW when the albs/mids/hibs go in the dungeon, get a zerg of ML9 gimps together, then you have to FIND that random portal, which ML9 idiots would waste their time on killing a few albs/hibs/mids in that zone?
lamers/idiots like the SBs in DF, who "don't like emain".
 

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
762
Xeanor said:
lamers/idiots like the SBs in DF, who "don't like emain".
Whats wrong with not liking emain on a stealther? A stealther in DF is the closest thing to a PK you can come in this game and you know some of us loved playing the big bad PK, almost no games gives you that option anymore tho :( I see no wrong with using your class for what it is designed, stealthing and finding easy battles.
But ofcourse maybe you like the stealthzergs better? Then in that case by all means join them, but dont call ppl idiots because they choose to play their class different from what you prefer.
 

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
2,714
Xeanor said:
lamers/idiots like the SBs in DF, who "don't like emain".
doubt the DF stealthers will ever reach ML9, and i doubt anyone even wants to group with them to do the ML's (haven't seen that much infils in ML groups yet) :rolleyes:

i like DF stealthers, especially when they make their silly attempts to kill me "oh orange con buffed pet with a staff, lookie who's attacking me!" :flame:
 

Aenir

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
101
Morch the ego and Xeanor the monkey in the same thread, ouch.
Hurts my eyes.

:kissit:
 

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
2,714
i like the stealther mentality btw,
"LOL LAME NOOB INFILS DONT THEY HAVE ANYTHIGN BETTER TO DO THEN ZERGING??..... oh well ill go to DF and gank some greycons then"

just think about it: everyone always whining about stealthzergs but when they kill greycons its 'part of the game'

disgusting? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 29, 2003
Messages
649
me

Morchaoron said:
(haven't seen that much infils in ML groups yet) :rolleyes:
<--- Lvl 46, ML1, doing ML2 on friday.

/shrug
 

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
719
Aenir said:
Morch the ego and Xeanor the monkey in the same thread, ouch.
Hurts my eyes.

:kissit:
I just really feel sorry for some stealthers, like when I see things like a lv30 paladin running from a rr7 SB in DF... I just feel really sorry for that SB... :( Why are some people so fucking dumb? well not everyone is intelligent I know that, and there will always be stupid people... but can't we help them? :(
 

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
2,714
probably traded accounts :rolleyes:

no really, i wonder how many people will activate the ML's on their stealthers first...
 

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
9,158
Xeanor said:
I just really feel sorry for some stealthers, like when I see things like a lv30 paladin running from a rr7 SB in DF... I just feel really sorry for that SB... :( Why are some people so fucking dumb? well not everyone is intelligent I know that, and there will always be stupid people... but can't we help them? :(

well they take the risk of xp'ing in an rvr zone, if they dont want to die dont go there :p

that said i usually dont kill greys unless im attacked (or in an evul mood)

i go emain, play there, have fun, fg of infils arrives at amg, i got df, kill some yellow solo infs with TS, have fun, die, go emain etc

and albs are just as bad at chasing grey cons in df as mids, so erm.... :kissit:
 

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
1,433
Morchaoron said:
probably traded accounts :rolleyes:

no really, i wonder how many people will activate the ML's on their stealthers first...
i know for sure that i wont activate my MLs at first on SB...not that i aint gonna play her, but that its more important for my SB to get the ToA gear ready.

And that the only funky ML ability i see a SB getting is decoy beeing totally useless xD
 

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 19, 2004
Messages
2,756
GrivneKelmorian said:
And that the only funky ML ability i see a SB getting is decoy beeing totally useless xD
decoy is so cool...
 

dimerian

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
432
all those tiny rr10 luwiheroes and celt bm`s with lutes... \\o
 

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
9,158
haha :p

i love decoys on hunter, tells me when to pop TS :p
 

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
2,714
should be very useful in DF, just place a decoy near some greycon exping realmmates and the stealthers will shit their pants when they come near :rolleyes:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom