+TOA Buff?

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
In the process of finalising my healer template (Aug/mend) and wondering what is the minimum +toa buff % required to cap red con healer bases? (18 at mo)
and Im not really interested in swapping items in/out when I buff bases hehe

Thanks in advance

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
your best bet is get a stardrop gem i think its +20% buff bonus is handy as its 1 item but it does mess up any artis in your gem slot.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Base buffs cap at 62 (50+25%) and spec buffs at 93 (75+25%), so this means you need:
Red con 47*1.25*buff bonus=62
Red dex 48*1.25*buff bonus=62
Red str 44*1.25*buff bonus=62

Obviously all you need to check is that you cap the lowest level spell, ie, str buff. Accordig to the above formula, you need 13% buff bonus to cap the red str buff, aka all your red bases.

I thought that having aug higher than the spell level helped, but I did a simple check and it seems it doesn't. However, if your total aug is less than the spell level for your base buffs, the 1.25 multiplier is actually lower, so you need more buff bonus to compensate. This will of course be remedied by your realm rank anyway as you get more realm rank bonuses. You need at least a total of 43 aug to cap as that is the spell level of the str buff, and I suppose it would be sufficient for dex and con as well, as they have a higher delve value anyway.
The 1.25 multiplier used above is less if you have less than the spell level in total aug, keep that in mind.

Arthur

Banned
Awarkle said:
your best bet is get a stardrop gem i think its +20% buff bonus is handy as its 1 item but it does mess up any artis in your gem slot.

its not just messing up the timer on artis, its also the fact u need to spend a few secs swapping items around mid fight which is time you could be using to do something else more important.

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
Thanks for the replies guys, ive messed with the template some more and ran a few tests myself on 17% +buff and 25% + Buff (noticing no difference). +13% Buff actually fits perfectly in my template now freeing up more SCing room for other more important items :D
and as my spec is 44Aug/rest Mend I will cap all with the 13% :D thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom