toa and headach

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
have other this kind problems?
housing area no probs but when run around toa eyes get dry and slowly start head hurt.
screen refreshrate is 85 so cannot be that.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
My doctor recommended blinking, works wonders for me. Don't forget to drink plenty of fluids as well - the most common cause of headaches is dehydration apparently ;)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Got same problem, 85hz ain't really enough, my card now defaults to 60hz when playing TOA , but 100HZ on normal desktop.

No way of fixing it, NVida control panel should have refresh rate override, but can't find it.

Downloaded program off Nvidia site which forces refresh rate in any mode.

This is very shite indeed, as usual it's new drivers causing the problem, the one's I had to load just to get TOA to run.

Get yourself TFT screen they cant refresh fast enough to cause a problem.

Mishy

One of Freddy's beloved
Job said:
Got same problem, 85hz ain't really enough, my card now defaults to 60hz when playing TOA , but 100HZ on normal desktop.

No way of fixing it, NVida control panel should have refresh rate override, but can't find it.

It does... if you go to Display Properties > Settings > Advanced > [gfx card name here] > Refresh Rate Overrides

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
very strange but i indeed have dry eyes and headache since toa :O

So have i, but not since ToA since i took alook at your avatar!! AAAAAAAAAHHH THE COLOURS!

Beeper

Fledgling Freddie
I've had a screaming headache every day since TOA and I never get them normally

Ziva

Fluffy
I don't have this however i did ML 2.8 and it made me feel sick because of the looking around for holes stuff (i wasn't drunk fyi :D).

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
I get headack also. Thats why I really havent played that much TOA.

For HZ you can get a program called PowerStripe, its the most popular out there.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Blondy said:
So have i, but not since ToA since i took alook at your avatar!! AAAAAAAAAHHH THE COLOURS!

its my fluffy bunny after she pissed on the bed

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Get off the PC for a while might help!

So far most of the ppl complaining about headaches are the ML5 ppl who have been spanking the ToA monkey solid for 2 weeks now, getting 2 hours sleep a night....wonder why their health suffers.

Get laid, a life, out for a burger, another hobby, a labotomy and just get out more.:twak:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
pff got laid enough past week fyi

i actually play less last 2 weeks and still have nasty headache / dry eyes (i know QQ for wetter eyes, but thats not the point)

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
dont have ml5 in any chars.
yesterday wander around helping guildie to making quests classic side and craft rest time, dont visit toa area whole day and no problem.
my playing time dont rise at all whit toa.

didnt otherwise ask but friday night in bg several peeps say they had insane headach, just wondering if this was common.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom