Toa and exp

Lurken

Fledgling Freddie
Can someone give me some advice on where to exp
my ranger in toa?

She is 43 atm with a 40 bb.. so 43-50 camps would be great.

ty!

Chilly

Balls of steel
If u can put up with being underwater then you can get a decent +exp bonus and also a good chance of decent scrolls dropping whilst farming the various triton factions, i cant remember which are the lowbie ones, but be careful, some of em are hibs in disguise with perma moc o_O

capo

Fledgling Freddie
Crush arrows on tree mobs is what used to be used back in the days, think theres a highlvl spawn of those in hadrians.

rynnor

Rockhound
capo said:
Crush arrows on tree mobs is what used to be used back in the days, think theres a highlvl spawn of those in hadrians.

There are 45ish Tree Mobs right on the border of Forest Sauvage/Penine Mountains.

Coren

Fledgling Freddie
Yes but not exactly toa is it?

I'd go with what Chilly says, the mobs start at blue to 50 I think so probably ok for you, and do a bit of research and xp off the ones that drop the expensive scrolls :D

Lurken

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the replys though nothing realy usefull ;)

Tried a few spawns i found on some map but they were all
crapp. Few mobs and lots of higher aggro around.

Need locations or mob names ;)

Alea

Fledgling Freddie
The islands in Meso with sobekites on them could be nice. Blue-yellows to 50, and very nice droprate (can drop all scrolls for Oceanus artifacts). One of the islands is located at the border of meso and oceanus hesperos (at the south end of that border), the other island is just E of that one. First one got caster and archer mobs on it, the other got meleemobs (sobekite ragers).

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
capo said:

i always thought it was slash, or thats what i used when i exped my ranger

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Alea said:
The islands in Meso with sobekites on them could be nice. Blue-yellows to 50, and very nice droprate (can drop all scrolls for Oceanus artifacts). One of the islands is located at the border of meso and oceanus hesperos (at the south end of that border), the other island is just E of that one. First one got caster and archer mobs on it, the other got meleemobs (sobekite ragers).

if its the sobokites you mean some of them have evil blade turn so not really worth it.

http://camelot.allakhazam.com/Maps/ToA/Mesothalassa/mesothalassa.pdf < any of the areas marked Melos, Skyros or Naxos should be ok for you, some also drop nice scrolls. note, you also get a slight exp bonus underwater.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
prolly your best bet to kill fishes. find out the rare scrolls you need or that sell for alot of money (advisors log 2, arbiters 3, apprentice 3, belt of sun/moon 3, etc etc) and what mobs they drop off and kill them.

heres a list of approx. locs for the different factions:

Skyros 6.9k x 24k
Naxos 49.9k 18.5k
Melos 35.6k x 47.4k

and check this document for more scroll info

http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/img/Scrolls-SkryosMelosNaxos.pdf

and ofc http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/Artifacts.html for general toa info

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Lurken said:
Thanks for the replys though nothing realy usefull ;)

Tried a few spawns i found on some map but they were all
crapp. Few mobs and lots of higher aggro around.

Need locations or mob names ;)

the mobs that drop sun scroll 3o3 if u go 2 the loc on vision of sages, then look around at the bottom theres 2 blues 2 50s on 1 of ur sides, ill go check later for u, but any way, kill those 2 mobs and behind them theres a sea wall, camp on that wall, the mobs that pop infront of u drop 3o3 and r mages, should b good for a ranger, theres also mobs on ur left hand side from there aswell that dont drop anything except loot and cash but should b nice camp bonus.

the 3o3 mobs have decent pop rate and r fun 2 kill, dunno how much 3o3 sells for on hib but should b decent cash as it is quiet rare i believe even if they r easy mobs :)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
prolly your best bet to kill fishes. find out the rare scrolls you need or that sell for alot of money (advisors log 2, arbiters 3, apprentice 3, belt of sun/moon 3, etc etc) and what mobs they drop off and kill them.

heres a list of approx. locs for the different factions:

Skyros 6.9k x 24k
Naxos 49.9k 18.5k
Melos 35.6k x 47.4k

and check this document for more scroll info

http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/img/Scrolls-SkryosMelosNaxos.pdf

and ofc http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/Artifacts.html for general toa info

hehe aye, skyros mages r the ones i mean :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom