ToA and assassins, what is your thoughts?

Herjulf

Banned
Marczje said:
Assasins maybe yes, but archers are considdered stealthers too, and they will also suffer. Archer's ML's are worse then assasin's.

As u realize reading what i wrote i left out archers deliberatly.
Shure it will impact them aswell but in no way near close range fighters such as inf/sb/ns.

M

Masquerade

Stealth lore on an archer is all but useless save avoiding being PA'd, but if you can see the assasin, the assasin will almost certainly be able to see you.

Chilly

Balls of steel
well i have no sympathy for stealthers, iv never played one and i dont care, they make my life annoying when im trying to solo, archers make me laugh cos theyr such gimps anyway, you may as well nto boter tryin to take a solo sorc on, you KNOW your going down unless ur uber an got a massive bag or RAs.

GOOD BLOODY RIDDANCE

plus i want bodyguard on me 24/7 !

Plucky

Fledgling Freddie
As my Scout is my main I have a few choices when TOA comes out.

Firstly I have to decided whether to buy 3 TOA's or not as I, obviously from that, have 3 accounts.

I also have to decide whether I want to spend hours and hours PvEing to get the ML's so my Scout isn't nullified in RvR. Do I really want to play the boring part of the game, imo, again for so long?

If I then spend the cash, some £45 - £60, on 3 copies and spend hours and hours PvEing and then EQ2 (I know it involves PvE but its a new game) comes out and takes my fancy then time and cash is wasted.

End of the day Characters that have stealth don't seem to come out well of TOA if they don't buy it and do the ML's.

That leaves my last option, and my favourite atm. Don't buy TOA and play Plucky in emain, odins etc with all the others who don't go for the ML's till the uber tough bastards come back and wipe us even quicker. Then I get another game and say goodbye to this game I have come to love.

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
it will be fun tbh, to explore some new areas etc ;) will be fun to do with the first char... but i bet it will suck to do on every alt :C

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
oh my god.. i just checked a few artifacts..

Silly-fucking-overpowered :||

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
I feel its too early to tell wat ToA will do to us sneaks, i know one thing for sure the PvE element will suck!

Wmv

Fledgling Freddie
ím really looking forward to TOA, for me the game needs huge change, both rvr and pve wise, days when i play and just dont feel for some rvr there really isnt much more to do for me other then going df and farm, uber boring
hopefully stealther population will drop in alla realms, as someone said "my ns is just an alt" and ppl wont have time to farm all needed stuffs to other char then their mains and only ppl who really like playing stealth0r will continue

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Toa is a nicely decorated SC and buffbot saga again.

All the people that look forward to the new items and master levels are really only looking forward to the fact that they have enough time to go farm these things and have an unreal advantage in RvR. how and however it will all balanace itself out, in typical mmorpg fashion people will quickly discover the best artifact and ML combinations, and every man and his dog will have them, therefore nullifying any power they gave..........

Just like all the buffbotted assasins, if they all cancled their buffbot accounts, they wouldnt notice the difirence and theyd save cash.

If you dont have hours to spend on this game, cash for multiple buffbots and you actually want to RvR, when ToA arrives your really very much fucked.

But personally im glad ToA is comming because everytime I even think about playing this game again for a second I remind myself how shite its become, lets all be honest now, unless you got a buffbot, uber SC, hours to spend getting rr6+, your not gonna have fun :eek:

delay

Fledgling Freddie
Melachi said:
lets all be honest now, unless you got a buffbot, uber SC, hours to spend getting rr6+, your not gonna have fun :eek:
WRONG.
...well, at least in my opinion (but that's what it's all about, isn't it? Each and every one's personal opinion?).
edit: forgot this was a stealther thread, no point in posting my healer details.
SB rocks, nerf LA!

Gimp? Definately.
Having fun? Oooh yes.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Melachi said:
lets all be honest now, unless you got a buffbot, uber SC, hours to spend getting rr6+, your not gonna have fun :eek:

heh agreed tbh

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm sorry, but not really into toa, you can loose artifacts or?

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
yeah and what made things even "better" was that the see hidden period was in the buffed Sbs perma-sprint enabled period where if u were unlucky they could sprint endlessly at u from clip range then kill u, how stealthy

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Bishibosh said:
yeah and what made things even "better" was that the see hidden period was in the buffed Sbs perma-sprint enabled period where if u were unlucky they could sprint endlessly at u from clip range then kill u, how stealthy

alrdy gave up on my NS, u cant play a stealther class if ur not dedicated... silly b0t true :p

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
gonna be up at 4am spamming the subs page trying to activate ToA like SI :(

nerf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom