To zerg or Not.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Honestly i don`t understand the hate against zerging.

For those who are not in a balanced rr6+ fotm setup, but come form a minor guild who has no way of putting an even remotely balanced fg in the field, zerging is pretty much the only way of getting more rp`s than times you release before getting a single rp.

For those casual players (and they are a majority) without artefacts, who can`t play 4+ hours a day, without large social network in the game, who`s groups just get wtfpawned in 2 secs flat, zerging is the only way to go.

I bought the game because it offered LARGE battles, unlike anything else on the market. Shame the server goes tits up every time there is a large battle, but that is an other matter. :(

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I guess you said something wrong there =))

I don't mean your opinion, everyone has an opinion of it's own and I respect that =) But now the whine is gonna start :p

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
liloe said:
I guess you said something wrong there =))

I don't mean your opinion, everyone has an opinion of it's own and I respect that =) But now the whine is gonna start :p

I know, i expect massive feedback :/

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
perspective, many people are whining about TD running with 2 groups (even though they do it themselves now and again) why shouldnt they? But the 10fg albs that just run atk > amg > mmg is a little silly and surely 80 players vs 8/16 isnt fun for either side.

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
i don't object to guilds zergin in principle - i.e. fellowship of midgard - they have basically no chance 1fg v 1fg so roam 2fg and provide a nice fight.

the problem with zergs is the higher RR groups who join them - people hate GoL because a 2fg zerg - with 2 invaders in it is very very difficult to beat as 1fg,

same goes for terra dominus to a lesser extent - they travel 2fg and with casters at the back killing people in 2-3 nukes - 2fg of them is hard to handle.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
what i object to is 2fg of players who are capable of winning as 1fg. but don't want to take the chance they may lose.

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
zergs are bad is a brainwashing message spread by 1337 fg's that RvR 12/7 to try and increase the cow supply

Sabu

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
For those casual players (and they are a majority) without artefacts, who can`t play 4+ hours a day, without large social network in the game, who`s groups just get wtfpawned in 2 secs flat, zerging is the only way to go.

Problem are the high RR and well equiped zergers-.

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
what i object to is 2fg of players who are capable of winning as 1fg. but don't want to take the chance they may lose.

hi der zergling!

seriously...stop the 2fg running and adding konah..

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
Krane said:
hi der zergling!

seriously...stop the 2fg running and adding konah..

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
Tinyheals said:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

k

oh and btw... :kissit:

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
Tinyheals said:

:D

:wub:

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Been said allready many times, but I dont like running 2fg+

Why?

Cause I feel sad when we zerg some group that wouldnt had had any chance even with 1fg of us. It aint fun.

When those dudes come as 2-3fg iut´s fun to fight em with 1 full group cause we have a chance to win, they have it too. Challenge is fun :)

It´s pretty different with the r0xstars tho :(

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Play as you like and ignore all others complains. It is your game, you decide. I recommend you to play the way YOU have fun all others need to adapt around you.

ruudoniac

Fledgling Freddie
Get real all - u think that the problem is the 2fg runs ?
The problem is the 10 FG ALBS EVERY NIGHT AT EMAIN -
Albs get real and enjoy the game by getting more then 5rps per kill!!

Tip:
How to get more rps if u are an alb?
TRY SWITCHING TARGETS FASTER AND HIT AS MANY AS U CAN
5+5+5+5+5 = 25rps wee :clap:

such a losers !!

(i know there are albs that hate that thing too and are trying to avoid it - ofc i am not talking about them - but for the rest of the zerg realm (the majority) )

liloe

It's my birthday today!
ruudoniac said:
Get real all - u think that the problem is the 2fg runs ?
The problem is the 10 FG ALBS EVERY NIGHT AT EMAIN -
Albs get real and enjoy the game by getting more then 5rps per kill!!

Tip:
How to get more rps if u are an alb?
TRY SWITCHING TARGETS FASTER AND HIT AS MANY AS U CAN
5+5+5+5+5 = 25rps wee :clap:

such a losers !!

(i know there are albs that hate that thing too and are trying to avoid it - ofc i am not talking about them - but for the rest of the zerg realm (the majority) )

and that's exactly what I mean.....there's gonna be whine, especially very useless whine.

Maybe all the people not wanting some sort of zerg should try and beg the sun not to shine, it has the same effect but at least they won't bother us on these forums anymore for a loooong time :p

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
5-10 points a kill x 100 kills, beats releasing 10 times in a night and getting no rp at all.

Any fight in which i don`t die is a great one.

Any fight in which i don`t release is a good one.

Any rp i pick up allong the way is a nice bonus, but if it starts becoming my motivation and goal, it`s time for me to stop the game and move on i think.

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
It's not the numbers that are the problem, it's the fact that they don't stick the bodyguarded pbae-casters that is.

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
perspective, many people are whining about TD running with 2 groups (even though they do it themselves now and again) why shouldnt they? But the 10fg albs that just run atk > amg > mmg is a little silly and surely 80 players vs 8/16 isnt fun for either side.

Sigh

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
well everyone can get decent equipment, for some people it might take longer to get everything activated and leveled, but it's far from impossible

the main problem in alb is that most people are used to joining emain cg, joining some random group with a completely useless setup, and follow the directions given in cg 'hibs at xx , mids at xx'

they will never get the thrill of fg vs fg tho, which is for me the most fun in daoc rvr.. its no surprise if you run in bad groups with bad equipment that you feel that other realms are overpowered and you have to zerg, but instead of fix the things that causes the problem its easier to /cg join ..

shrug, some pretty nice alb groups out lately, hope it stays that way and other people see that its actually possible to win with even numbers, because its a fact they can :)

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
Nothing wrong with zerging if u have more fun that way!

Those l33t g33ks who complain about zerging... Well... Who rly cares what they think ?!?

U pay the same amount as they do, soo...

Calo

Part of the furniture
well its kinda boring that albs always have to run with 3-4 fg's everywhere, if mids do that (with well organised grps) or hibs, albs would just be blown away and cry whole day ...

but its fun to do 1fg vs 3fg and kill some...!

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Allways funny to discus zerging, imo i think people should play the way the find funny.

What i like the best is small groups/solo but i dont count on other people only doing what i like and ofc i cry abit in /G when i get wtfpwned by a Zerg may that be 1fg or 8fg's :)

So play like you like and ignore the whines you get, just have fun and take the sweet with the sour :p

one last thing i think most of the good fg's would find it booring if all the "gimp" zerg's just disapeared, cause its allways good fun beating superior numbers :)

cya on the battlefield! :)

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
Why zerg? Because simply because if you try to go a fg in emain, you're likely to get bumbed back to CS because 1) you meet 1fg who pwnx0rs you, 2) you meet a zerg who pwnx0rs you. So, without a really good balanced group (hard to get with 'random'), its hard to just survive. So, who cares if you just get 10rp a kill... at least you don't die.. that's what's behind the zerg.

On the other hand, I dont like zerging.. i've been in 1fg with the brethren a while back.. running thru odins.. winning and losing. That was way more fun then to zerg. And if any alb had to chance to be competative as 1fg, im sure they would try 1fg. But it simply isn't so.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
It seems to be an established things that we (we being me, outlaw, Gol, etc) are zergers. This makes me laugh, if only you knew the effort we make to run 1fg..... The past week we are constantly zerged by TD,Vgn. I don't understand how so many, even Albs can be such forum sheep. I mean all of you that post have beaten our silly Fg, i can't see why u come here and blatantly lie :(

What made me laugh was 1 night, when we spent 1hour making our efficient FG, we leave atk and bang Garbo n crew are b/w atk and Amg. So we mezz em, then the alb zerg arrive. Next thing I know is, Garbo is whining on IRC that he leaves emain when GOL zergers come out.

U C what i mean ? start using your own brain and not others.

The irony is, Garbo likes nothing more than an Alb zerg to farm at amg, thats why they set camp there. But then 2 invaders come along, and suddenly the whole Community are calling GOL a zerg guild.

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
yup, they cry when they are zerged.. and what do they do? make their own zerg or leave.. Same as for the people in the zerg.. who got zerged/pwned before.

But hibs/mids dont see that, they only see the zerg. (as a result of there own performance)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom