To: Zargar or Kemor

O

old.Zuljin

Let us all know! when will we get 1.60 and our new hats ? :)

J

.Jos.

Yesterday's Prydwen patch thing was apparently the last thing till the weekend.

C

cadiva

Not sure actually, I think it was the last bit of news they posted before the Easter weekend.

Not actually the last bit of a patch before the weekend. That's how I read it anyways.

T

Tiwaz

Originally posted by old.Niljindil
what part of

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
we should be able to patch all live servers to 1.60 by the middle of next week
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

do you not understand? :p

Actually wednesday is generally accepted as the middle of the week, at least the workweek, and nobody expects GOA to do anythink in weekends. Well today is wednesday, so it would be fair to expect at least a note on camelot-europe on the progress.

D

dJyng

"by the middle of next week" .. fuzzy .. all you can say is patch before weekend so there will be a Patch tomorrow or a we don't have the files due to the ion storm on Dagoba.

T

thaumond

Bump.

Any moderators out there ?

Coupla sentences will do.

F

Flimgoblin

the full quote is:

If nothing major comes up for the next couple of days, we should be able to patch all live servers to 1.60 by the middle of next week.

lets hope nothing major has came up (although you'd expect they'd post something...)

They'll give us an exact day/time when they can - heck saying "maybe possibly middle of the week" has started people going 'waah its wednesday morning wheres my patch' :) so I can see why they don't wanna commit to a deadline yet...

T

tris-

Originally posted by dJyng
"by the middle of next week" .. fuzzy .. all you can say is patch before weekend so there will be a Patch tomorrow or a we don't have the files due to the ion storm on Dagoba.

:ROFLMAO: :chortle:

P

parisienscot

Monday was a "jour férié" - Wednesday and Thursday are both the middle of a four day week ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom