To your Knowledge which mobs are....

M

Madonion Slicer

Best for dropping cash or items worth a lot of cash.

The reason i ask is my Armsmen will turn 30 soon and everything he needs is so damn expensive so what did you hunt to build up the money??

Thanks

O

old.Ryzar

just visit barrows a few times and you never ask for money again ^^

P

Pfy

Well, when you get a little higher, just do gobbos ... think i made about 170g in one trip the other week ...

Not bad for me ...

S

starblade

When waiting for the gobbo's, you may try to do boogeys.
I was doing them cuz I was tired of having every pig in Cornwall chasing my butt but in the end, they do give some nice loot.

Pay special attention to the Glowing Soul Gems ... they r worth half a gold (not bad) but can also get you some nice XP when delivered to the right NPC.

M

Madonion Slicer

Yes them soul gems i have 4 now, and i keep beening told to give them to the "right" NPC, does anyone know who the "right" NPC is??

Thanks

S

starblade

Dont know his name exactly but in Cornwall, start following the legionrs road. To the left, you will see that there is a hill lsope where the trees r starting to grow.
The guy is at the first trees, just when running up the slope (mind the beeches tho).

If you cant find him, I'll get you a loc later on.

C

c0ngo

laughingboy

If you want to make a bit of cash bring the Glowing Soul Gems when you meet Pfy for the armour and he'll buy the four them off you for 20g on my behalf.

P

Pfy

Originally posted by C0ngo
laughingboy

If you want to make a bit of cash bring the Glowing Soul Gems when you meet Pfy for the armour and he'll buy the four them off you for 20g on my behalf.

Is this where I then have to lie, say I paid 40g and try to rip you off?

S

starblade

Now C0ngo ... dont rush in and steal my whole scheme. I was working towards that so carefully :) :)

C

c0ngo

Hehe.

Next plan is to get my main killing Greater Boogeys for a few hours to see how many I can get.

I can't beleive when lvling I sold loads of them from my vault to the shops for virtually nothing cause I couldn't be bothered to go 2 the npc :(

W

-Wedge-

Man, I thought I was running a good business to buy Fell Creature's Tooth's for 5g a pop :clap:

To bad they don't always give XP... So far for the tooths it was 1 out of 3 gave XP... The others gave cash... :mad:

And those tooths have a LOUSY drop rate at best too... Spend like 3 hours hunting Giant Boars & Giant Lizzies in snow, and only found about 8 or so... Gonna give Boogeys a try, dunno how much XP my lvl 17 will get for that though... (Tooths gave a lvl 13 1 bubble and a lvl 17 0.8 per tooth)

Then again, there's NO good spawn place for lizzies/boars too, or is there a camp somewhere? :p

S

starblade

For the drop rate C0ngo,
we all got a lot more from simple moor boogeys, hunted them for hours (l ... the Yarleys even let me feed their pigs now).

Shame the whole lot is turned grey :(
but still ... a soul gem is a soul gem. Wonder if the Yarleys n rooters ever get 'adoring' as faction

I

Insurrextion

cmon guys he is lvl 30 stop asking to kill lvl 40+ mobs ffs ... go kill some twees and drakes Madonion :)

seriously the best place i would recommend for cash is definitely tepoks mine ... hopefully critters at the start of the dungeon con green and goblins green-blue (not too sure :)) and they'll be easy kills for you ... great coin only drop so no time spent going to sell, and sometimes they add which is great coz then they'll drop chests :)

u could also try catacombs (probably with a cleric mate) for coin only drop ... around 30 i think most mobs there will con yellow-orange and not too difficult for a duo :) if i remember correctly they drop about 75s a bag of coins which is nice too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom