to you masters of google and the like :p

O

old.Tyraette

got to dash for lunch,but spent all morning trying to find this, and bugging the hell out of me.

You know those webpages where one person starts writing a paragraph of a story, another person carries it on for another paragraph etc etc, until a coherent story builds up...whats that called?

reason im asking is that i know that theres a website somewhere that attempted to write the story of planescape torment in a similar way, but im buggered if i can find any trace of it anywhere. Hugs, kisses from a gender of your choice, and a slice of tomorrows birthday cake for anyone who finds that link :p

O

old.Tohtori

Couldn't find that but i found this:

ak-kitty-l.jpg

:p

K

kuragari

What you're looking for is a game often called: 'Y.A.R.N.'
No idea what it stands for. I used to play it on mplayer.com a fair bit for a bit of a chuckle.

Since gamespy took over mplayer, there should be no reason for it not to have YARN, since there were quite a few people in there who would play it religiously.

Download Gamespy Arcade :)

O

old.Tyraette

nooo nononono, sorry. misunderstandings abound here. :p

ok, lets try that again.

Planescape Torment. Bestest Rpg ever.

Somewhere, there is a website that has started doing a novelisation of it, where people write one paragraph, then someone follows, etc etc etc.

Its that that im trying to find, im just not sure what the method is called, and buggered if i can find it anywhere :(

O

old.Tyraette

thanks sweet...its not the one im after, i think ive since found it, i found the old document id lifted from it.. and searched for some of the text. seems the site that hosted it reorganized, and now i cant find any trace of it within that site :(

bah :(

still , never mind. thanks for your help sweet <huggles> oh, and get msn back :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom