to window or not to window

jenifer

Fledgling Freddie
is there anyway to window mode classic daoc ???

any answers asap will be very much appreciated :D

Vireb

Fledgling Freddie
jenifer said:
is there anyway to window mode classic daoc ???

any answers asap will be very much appreciated :D
"Daox" used to do it, that used to have to be updated each patch (and the developers stopped this with 1.60), there was another programme called "daocwin" that never needed updating but i think you will find it hard to find somewhere hosting it ( i had a quick look through googl and most sites were down). Goodluck
p.s. clear your pm's i might have a link that could help ( FLAME on about 3rd party progs pls k thnx)

legaoniel

One of Freddy's beloved
what about the new "souped up" classic engine for frontiers - can that be windowed?

Helme

Resident Freddy
Yes, its the SI engine with SI options it just miss the zones and classes from SI.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
edit the file user.dat in your install directory (open it with notepad).

look for the line

windowed=0

change it to..

windowed=1

jenifer

Fledgling Freddie
Vireb said:
"Daox" used to do it, that used to have to be updated each patch (and the developers stopped this with 1.60), there was another programme called "daocwin" that never needed updating but i think you will find it hard to find somewhere hosting it ( i had a quick look through googl and most sites were down). Goodluck
p.s. clear your pm's i might have a link that could help ( FLAME on about 3rd party progs pls k thnx)

ok cleared pm's.. would be GREAT if oyu could send me al ink to daocwin :)

and as for playing in classic i guess i just love that mode.. imo it brings good memories :).. hate si interface and toa is a bit lamish tbh

as for the update.ini file and chaning .. done that .. .still dont work ...

but thanks for all oyur replies.. greatly appreciated :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom