To Whom Emptyed Mollie

M

Mollie

to the person who just took all my armour and money by changing my password and logging in

have fun why not just go delete the char why you are at it you prick

cya all

F

Feac_

how did they get your Sub details ? no one in thier right mind keeps those stored on pc, game login i can guess is easy trojan or lending account out or pissed off family member ?

:/

M

Mollie

Originally posted by Feac_
how did they get your Sub details ? no one in thier right mind keeps those stored on pc, game login i can guess is easy trojan or lending account out or pissed off family member ?

:/

none of my family have acess to the pc , and ues its stored on pc =/ ill lose it else lol

oh welll
time to move onto another game i guess

E

Ekydus

Well i'm pretty sure people will help... (players and GOA) if they understand your situation...

One can always hope.

Don't give up...

State what you lost and I am pretty sure the community will pull through for you...

M

Mollie

its not a case of what i losed , its the fact that he/she can log on when ever he wants , and take what he likes =/

ive got a spare account hidden away from ages ago , may just restart on that

B

brommix

just change password ?? or you think the person have your subscription info as well ?

M

Mollie

hes has the subb , its been changed more then once today

B

brommix

ack then you have to contact goa immediately and get their help, just saw that now that you said he changed password :(

E

Ekydus

OMFG Some people are just retarded. Bloody out of order people stoop this low... :(

O

Ocond

Its a bitch, and I hate to see honest folk ripped off by what is prolly a weedy sad prick, with a small nutsack.

Dont leave, then they win full stop.

Get GOA off their arses and lets put a stop to this bullshit!

K

Kagato.

its sad what some people will do to something someone has spent so much time and effort on.

As said above, pen and paper now.

Y

-yoda-

losers like that should have there balls cut of,, cple of questions and maybe a sorta solution....

do ANY of your friends have acces to your account? even the ones u trust u have to think about ,

is it your accoutn from the VERY begining,,, by that i mean u havent swapped/bought it from somebody else. cos they will still have the acc details etc ,

have u downloaded any 3rd party progs recently ,, stuff lie radar, macro thing for crafting stuff like that (if this is thecase then i not got much sympathy).....

but if i were youi would email.contact gao and ak them to change yur SUBS password . im sure with your circumstances they could do that for you .then u stioll have your chars etc , ok maybe nakid or skint but im sure u have a lot offriends woul would and will help u get back on your feet,

A

Ala

:(

That sux

Like someone going through your personals at home... *shudder*

R

Rollie_David

scan a copy of a very recent bill along with the back of your DAOC booklet which has your original keycode on and ask goa if they will send you "the original owner" new subscription through the post, i know they do this but you have to prove the account is yours.

W

WardyWonderland

Was that you in Barrows last night or was it the person that had hacked your account? If it was someone else then next time i see them i will yell THIEF and start pointing at them. Might not help you get your stuff back, but will stop people from grping with them.

R

rure_

that sucks mollie!

if you ever get your account back, send me a tell and I'll see if I have any high lvl minstrel armor you can have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom