To Tomatera

K

killrake

Damn U are a good Bard.

Chased u all arround Svasud gate, now u are gone I guess u pop soon again

/salute Tomatera

V

vargen

We were like 2 fg mids on AMG in emain when Tomatera just ran thru. :p too damn fast.. we never had a chanse to stop him.
Me and my friend decided to go after him but we never had a chanse on catching Tomatera.

V

VodkaFairy

And when you do catch her, she beats alot of tanks in melee :p

H

Hit ^_^

and old daoc saying: when tomatera mezzes emain stands still.

K

killrake

But how can a bard be that good in melee, how do u specc (I have bard on prydwen)

O

old.Niljindil

Originally posted by killrake
But how can a bard be that good in melee, how do u specc (I have bard on prydwen)

20ish blunt 43 nurt 44 music, dont know the exact numbers, but something like that :p

Edit: And fyi my 'melee ranger' gets spanked in a duel vs this 'bard' :(

E

edelia

I remember i killed her and ozriques together when they were roaming near atk , our fight lasted like more than 3 minutes real time , and i had to use sos to catch her while ozrique was hitting me by behind ,was uber , they played well .

G

Glottis_Xanadu

All I have seen Tomatera do is use instant mezz and run :(
But she can twist well I have been told.
Regards, Glottis

B

Belomar

She plays very well, we met her yesterday in Odin's inside AMG and chased her around for a long good time with our FG, I was even tempted to use SoS to get her -- infuriating. Then a Hib FG shows up and tries to gank, and in the confusion we managed to get Tomatera as well. :p

V

vintervargen

glottis

1) get dyes :p

2) get long wind 5

3) lets team up ;)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by vintervargen
2) get long wind 5

Hmm, means I have to respec out of Mastery of Swimming mind you :( You are sure about step 2?
Regards, Glottis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom