Hatt

Another grats! :clap:

<Carlos-Bananos> grats tilda, you managed to die with 4+fg behind u

P

piggeman

Originally posted by Exiled
<[FC]_Tilda> gdgd 4+ fg RG at amg :(

Haha!!

You guys really have to appreciate the numbers on mibs before whining about fg's. We in RG don't even have enough active members for 4 fg. On a GOOD day (about once in a week) we have enough people for 2fg. MAX!

Having said that, i must say that it's amusing to read about albs whining about RG zerg, when we all from mid know that we don't have enough people to make a small zerg (which is 4fg+).

Keep up the good whining, albs! Cheers!

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by piggeman
Haha!!

You guys really have to appreciate the numbers on mibs before whining about fg's. We in RG don't even have enough active members for 4 fg. On a GOOD day (about once in a week) we have enough people for 2fg. MAX!

Having said that, i must say that it's amusing to read about albs whining about RG zerg, when we all from mid know that we don't have enough people to make a small zerg (which is 4fg+).

hi how about u have a nice warm cup of stfu?

RGzerg.jpg

T

Tilda

RG were sucky tonight

but thx for the 68k RP's _only_ today :p

/edit: also, nerf the brehon zerg at midnight GMT in crim valley :(

S

Sol-

think u find if u count the number of pple in that screen you find a nice 4fg

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy

quote:
Haha!!
---------

hi how about u have a nice warm cup of stfu?

RGzerg.jpg

lol thats a great "gotcha" post, nice one

N

nalistah

i have nice pics of VGN zergs, just need some place to upload em :p

edit: nm i said that.... format c: 2 days ago.. but i will get some new pics when I get the chance ;)

D

Dinfar

Originally posted by nalistah
i have nice pics of VGN zergs, just need some place to upload em :p

edit: nm i said that.... format c: 2 days ago.. but i will get some new pics when I get the chance ;)

ofc you will

P

Powahhh

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Haha!!

AHAHAHAHA

on good days once per week 2fgs
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

well you are right..prob in midgard the fg counts different
16 RG=1fg
yeah then ok
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
AHAHAHHA
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ps.i think you should go back on school to learn maths...methinkusucktobones
ps1. nice shot herbal btw :clap::clap:

Z

Zoldot

I have counted in that pic and I can only see 15 RG wearing emblem that you can see, was someone with red cloak there also maybe rg so even if we say they are 24 ppl (alot more then in the picture I bilieve) they still only 3 fg's...

HAHAHAHAHAH at you albs laughin at piggeman.

PWNED!!! 8)

O

onionknight

Originally posted by quinthar
lol thats a great "gotcha" post, nice one
'
lol... always that pic from the TG raid... givf new pic with 4fg rg plz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom