Subbiz

rr_hib_mmg_siege.jpg

G

Gahldir

bah! time to give it back! ;)

was a fun day tho. :)

T

Tyka

Uff, that was the first time hib zerg beat the alb zerg.

S

Subbiz

Originally posted by minau
and ??

obviously u werent.

I think this was one of the best relicraids on this server, for all 3 realms..

mid went to take relics from hibs..

albs found out, went to intercept at mmg

hibs decided to block at mmg instead of fighting at relic, and it all ended in a approx 1 hr long 3-way fight..

mids attacking mmg from mid side,
albs attacking hibs from behind,

and hibs standing strong at mmg :)

during all this, relic was held at DC which was in midgard hands at the time, and the relic actually made it through that huge zerg of very angry hibs :clap:

O

old.LandShark

That MMG fight was the god-damn greatest.

O

ormagaa

relicraid?

hey wait a minute, did i miss something this morning!?

U

Urme the Legend

Originally posted by ormagaa
relicraid?

hey wait a minute, did i miss something this morning!?

This was a long time ago!

And when someone yelled Relic passed MMG... we stood there like.. wtf how did you pass with the relic?! :)

It was sooo much lag that you couldn't even face mmg without freeze the screen 3-4sec :) Though I had a worse computer then :)

But it was fun!

A

ab_fluid

damn that brings back the memories!
was it just me or even with huge numbers, didn't the servers always feel more stable back then?

R

Riddler

Originally posted by ab_fluid
damn that brings back the memories!
was it just me or even with huge numbers, didn't the servers always feel more stable back then?

well yeah, if u had the comp to cope with the ammount of players, which not everyone had then (ie. me, was playing on 233mhz then lolz)

was great moment indeed :>

K

kiranian-

I was there but i will try to give you the whole story ,

I logged on to find out there was a Relic raid happening so i moved to emain on Thane speed as i was playing kiranian :)

I was lucky enough to meet Deathwish at the tk and we traveled together to the Relic Fort when we got there the mids was already on the doors and there was this Greycon must have been level 25 i think someone said screaming out orders (I bet other realms ain't got one of them in there ranks......much)

Anyways the 2 outer doors fell and we moved inside ,

I beleive Hulbur was running the Relic raid and he was shouting out what we need to do ,

And after every comment the level 25 was shouting Give Relic to me! i will take it home i have done so many relics before on another server that i know whats got to be done :)

And i think that everyone was saying STFU but hey back to the story the 3rd door fell and low and behold the level 25 ran up the stairs the fastest and picked up the relic lol :)

And ran outside with it at the same time as he did that the hibs must have been about 35 - 50 was hard to tell with the amount of uber lag and lucky for us mids the hibs killed the greycon (cheer hibs)

And the relic dropped and my mate (Dez) picked it up and panicked a little and ran away from the relic on his own so he told us where he was along the zonewall near the gorge.

So deathwish and i ran to him got him in group and headed towards emains via zonewall we bumped in to Tina and Vitumas and Madeleine.

I think that the group was only 6 i might have been wrong but i think that the group was this.

Kiranian
Madeleine
Deathwish
Tina
Dez
Vitumas

If you was in this group then post to say cause it has been bugging me for a little while.

Anyways Back to the story.

Then we got msged that the mid force that had moved from the relic had all got killed at MMG by the Hibs so we had no where to turn to,

Lucky that DC had been taken prior to the relic raid and we headed there we waited there for like 10 mins for the mids to break thro the MMG but they could not due to the Hibs defending,

So we desided in the best intrest to move away from DC as it was only a matter of time that the Albs/Hibs was going to figure it out that the relic was in DC but we knew that it would be the Albs coming for us as the Hibs had to stay at MMG,

So we headed towards the lake and behind the Mindworms and up towards the grogans near MMG we saw the Deathspam from MMG so we knew that the Mids had failed to break thro mmg and make it safe and with the time counting down we knew it was now or never..

So they all stuck to me (gods knows why with my P3 550 - V3 Card LoL) And we Sprinted towards the Doors we got all the way to the doors and clicked like mad ppl for the door to open which it did and we made it thro..

Only Dez was killed at MMG but lucky for us Dez had given the Relic to Madeleine to carry and we ran all the way to TK Laughing! Not at the hibs but at the fact we actually made it thro the gate and the rest if history but it was a massive rush what we did and that will live long in my memorys of daoc.

Regards Kiranian/Ladonna

S

Subbiz

hey hey it was hulbur and me :)

we did a couple of raids or 3 there coop'ing each other :)

actually we were ment to do dual relic raid but I managed to actually get lost on the way, so we went to help with the melee relics, which prooved to be wise :)

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by Subbiz
hey hey it was hulbur and me :)

we did a couple of raids or 3 there coop'ing each other :)

actually we were ment to do dual relic raid but I managed to actually get lost on the way, so we went to help with the melee relics, which prooved to be wise :)

If i remember conversation at LAN it was, Sub go West, WEST, sub r u going west ? YES FFS i AM! going west! ... 10min later, CRAP i WAS going East ! :/ and "prooved to be wise" suuure mistar Uber-tracker ... luck imo :/

O

old.Cruel Heart

Damn that was the best and most funniest day in daoc by far :).

Remember ppl shouting at the mmg to keep the doors open so the ones with the relic could rush through :).

D

drummer

I was only lvl 3ish back than but noticing the /as msgs i couldn't help noticing i missed something :(

G

Garnet

That raid was one of the best relic raids ever :)

very fun :)

E

eös

I was in the group too, actually i was supposed to be relic carrier but after spending 10mins trying to get it from the noob who picked it up he dropped it right in front of relic keep and i died to hibs seconds after picking it up. Then Dez ran off with it at warrior speed and we spent another 20mins trying to find him on zonewall. What was very nearly a disaster turned out to be probably the most memorable event in the history of excal, single group charging mmg and making it home alive with relic and all at "primetime".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom