To the savage grp outside hpk 1 min ago

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeh i got tired really fast in Thid today...
U play a ranger, u get ganked by the 10 infils and SB's around u. :eek7:
U play solo bard just for fun, U get ganked by one of the many FoTM skaldz.
Even as solo menty/eld u get ganked within seconds by the many skald-savage-healer-tanktanktank ganksquads running around :(
Hope ic some other classes tomorrow :p

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
some words of wisdom, i dont really see the idea of running fgs in thid, hardly will you meet equal forces..it would be so much better if everyone ran in grp os 2, 3 or even 4 me and fervent were in thid for 3 hrs without a death killed about 5 ppl in one fight etc, get skills mids/albs tat zerg

Cuteandhugable

Fledgling Freddie
Hamro said:
some words of wisdom, i dont really see the idea of running fgs in thid, hardly will you meet equal forces..it would be so much better if everyone ran in grp os 2, 3 or even 4 me and fervent were in thid for 3 hrs without a death killed about 5 ppl in one fight etc, get skills mids/albs tat zerg

dont worry my lil sweet hib :D FoTm hib grp will be up soon and we may be asking more ppl to join us we have a dr00d and warden in the grp now so the set up is 3Vws 2 Bards 1 dr00d 1 warden cant wait to make a run with them :clap:

Limph

Regular Freddie
svg grp? :twak:
we had only 1 savage,most of the time we werent a fg,and classes were random, there was like 4 peeps who stayed all night in the grp (savage,shammy,zerker and me on healer),rest were picked up with no order.
make up that hib fotm grp,QQ :m00:

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
cute, do you need something that brings utility to grp?

i can roll or maybe i alrdy have something

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
so you've thrown down the gaunlet...

our grp tonight did own bg for the best part of 3-4 hours finished off with mids taking ck, like skadil said was me the savage, a zerker, skald, and shaman aswell as a few randomly picked up peeps didn't really go for a fg usually bout 6 of us.... and yes i am working on a thid ownage grp just trying out different setups atm.

will look forward to meeting your hib havoc :eek: group

be prepared for a strong fight vs us as and we don't give up our rps easily

:flame:

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
give set up fight!!

and info on grp plz :) classes etc

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos said:
will look forward to meeting your hib havoc :eek: group

be prepared for a strong fight vs us as and we don't give up our rps easily

:flame:

We're ready this weekend. Hurry up please!

I wanna see what u can come up with :flame:

We re-rolled <Thidranki Blitz> from prydwen :drink:

See u there. Oh and give names in that guild/group

SiddlesVonHell

Fledgling Freddie
The problem with daoc is that AoE cc is sickeningly overpowered so basically the fight goes that the first person to get a mez off wins. In Big Boi RvR there are at least counters (purge, det... did I mention purge?) but in bg1 there is nothing really...

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Just me that is tired of hearing about that über fotm hib grp forming behind the very walls of htk ? :drink:

:m00:

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno about this weekend, but i'll try my best to get a grp working, i will be starting a mid excal active thidranki guild also...

jsut gotta find the people that r dedicated enough to turn up when a date/time is set

yesterday evening was a really good insight into what classes can do when played well

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
SiddlesVonHell said:
The problem with daoc is that AoE cc is sickeningly overpowered so basically the fight goes that the first person to get a mez off wins. In Big Boi RvR there are at least counters (purge, det... did I mention purge?) but in bg1 there is nothing really...

Cure mez? like amagad someone gotta cure mezz, any decent grp in thid will have 2x cure mezzers. Except hibs that can maybe make do with just one bard tho, to me this is what makes thid good all equalish playing field :). Ok root is slightly different matter, but still can do things while rooted.

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
Just me that is tired of hearing about that über fotm hib grp forming behind the very walls of htk ? :drink:

:m00:

It's the first time I mentioned it :eek6:

U probably thinking of Naylan, Cuteandhugable etc..
Anyhows you'll get the hype proven ones it goes real ;)

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Amelyn said:

what about me? :((( me and fervents duo :(

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Cant say ive seen all that many savages in thid tbh,if anything its hunters that top the menu atm in thid for mid as alot of pl rolled them rdy for NF arrow fighting keep takes/defences.
Im exscused :cheers: tho with Kitycat as ive had my main hunter for a looong time an just used up all his old thid gear on another thid hunter toon ;)

Cuteandhugable

Fledgling Freddie
Amelyn said:

wtf im not even in this hib grp LoL tbh i dont care me and mezzzmee rock as a duo anywho but it would of been nice to join MY own grp i started with Naylan Fervent <hes evil> mezzmee and me ofc this is what i was like :eek2:

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
here is a pick of our group that we will be sending against our enemies this weekend, we r working on a better one but this is just a few of our bg alts we like playing..works quick well, zerker, savage, pac healer, thane, skald and shaman

and btw savages do not suck in thid, My savage skrap is a great class to play really does hit like a truck!
:twak:

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos said:
here is a pick of our group that we will be sending against our enemies this weekend, we r working on a better one but this is just a few of our bg alts we like playing..works quick well, zerker, savage, pac healer, thane, skald and shaman

and btw savages do not suck in thid, My savage skrap is a great class to play really does hit like a truck!
:twak:

Savages are really good in thid, got one on mid/excal. Behind move stun is nice and decent damage, jsut not so much frontloaded.

I think we might be setting up a guild/group in hib excal should be fun to meet a equal size group. Will be on hib/excal, should consist of 5 people. As I am playing a druid and my mate a bard without end regen >< we are hopefully getting a plvl tonight so will be ready for the weekend. Would be fun to meet you guys out there. :)

Gimpy Drood - Maintank

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
grp works well cuz we dont meet many other organized grps , will be exiting to see when there are some other planned and prepared grps out there . fgvsfg fights are enjoyable :)

hihi , nice picc of the gang there .. /flex

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Staffzor said:
Will be on hib/excal, should consist of 5 people. As I am playing a druid and my mate a bard without end regen >< we are hopefully getting a plvl tonight so will be ready for the weekend. Would be fun to meet you guys out there. :)

Gimpy Drood - Maintank

The Plvl is inc
Tonite we'll hunt trolls ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom