to the ppl who enjoy a laugh (not K9 & his bro)

Tisme

Loyal Freddie
A Frenchman, an Englishman and a New Yorker were captured by cannibals. The chief comes to them and says, "The bad news is that now we've caught you and we're going to kill you. We will put you in a pot, cook you, eat you and then we're going to use your skins to build a canoe. The good news is that you can choose how to die."

The Frenchman says, "I take ze sword." The chief gives him a sword, the Frenchman says, "Vive la France!" and runs himself through.

The Englishman says, "a pistol for me please." The chief gives him a pistol, the Englishman points it at his head and says, "God save the queen!" and blows his brains out.

The New Yorker says, "Gimme a fork!" The chief is puzzled, but he shrugs and gives him a fork. The New Yorker takes the fork and starts jabbing himself all over--the stomach, the sides, the chest, everywhere. There is blood gushing out all over, it's horrible. The chief is appalled and asks, "My God, what are you doing?"

And the New Yorker responds, "So much for your canoe you stupid cannibal!

Zeelee

Fledgling Freddie
how do u make a canoe of human skin anyway ?

(nice joke btw ^^)

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Tisme for the first time you have let me down !! I already heard this one and its also on a thread full of jokes somewhere else on FH atm.
Still tis a good joke !! More please !!

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
what i dont understand is the

n1 tisme!!! etc

when she hasnt ever made up a single joke in her life, she copies them from emails etc and they arent even good ones :|

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
better to tell jokes than be a joke...

Tisme

Loyal Freddie
Lmao K9 ...
first....as the topic title says this was not for u or ur bro :p
second.....at least ppl can say i'm honest(well I'd like to think ppl say that)....not once have I made out that I make the jokes up all by myself.
I just like to share them is all
Now plz stop harassing my threads :twak:

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
3 friends are walking back from a nightclub in the early hours of the morning along a beach staggered along the shoreline.

The first friend rounds a corner and spots a beautiful mermaid sat on a rock gently humming to herself.

Having left the club alone and somewhat the worse for wear, the man decides he will try his luck and swins up to the mermaid.

"Good morning" he says "My you are a sight for sore eyes, you must be the most beautiful thing i have seen all morning!".

The mermaid replys "More beautiful than the sunset?"

"Yes" says the man and the mermaid blushes, thinking its now or never, the man chances his hand "Have you ever been kissed?" he inquires.

"Kissed? what is this?" the mermaid replys, unable to control himself the man reaches over and gives the mermaid a kiss, then swins off, quite pleased with himself leaving the mermaid to ponder this kissing thing.

Then the second man rounds the corner and see's the mermaid sat on her rock, he chances his hand much as his friend did "Have you ever been touched?" the man inquires.

"Touched? what is this?" the mermaid replys, the man has a naughty little grope then swims back to shore and goes on his merry way, leaving the mermaid to ponder what she had learnt.

Finally the third man rounds the corner, some time after his friends and see's the mermaid sat on her rock pondering kissing and touching and not paying much attention to anything else, the man reels in his shoes and yells to the beauty.."Hey! You there! Mermaid! Have you ever been fucked before?"

"Fucked? what is this?.....is this anything like kissing or touching?....if so then no...i have never been fucked before" the mermaid replys.

"Well, you have been now" says the man "The tide has gone out!"

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Tallen, thats older than fucking Dennis Norden.

And its supposed to be about a girl with no arms no legs, where he throughs the girl into the sea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom